What Needs To Be Said

"Stiles!" Malia cried, eyes wide as she fell to the ground next to him, holding him as he cried out in pain

"What's happening to him!" Kira demanded, turning to Kyle who looked as shocked and worried as everyone else.

He shook his head, kneeling forward next to Stiles, touching his shuddering shoulder "I'm not sure but..."

Stiles aura started to brighten, almost glow with intensity.

"But I think-"Kyle started to say though he was interrupted by Stiles suddenly, who gave a agonized scream. They watched in terror as his eyes blazed silver brightly, the hints of blue vanishing underneath the silver.

The dark fox's eyes suddenly widened in recognition and a little... awe? 

He them snapped "Everyone get back! Give him more room! Malia away from him! Give him more space, step back!"

They all did what he said, surprisingly with no complaints, only some hesitation.

Before anyone could say anything Malia gasped out loud as Stiles aura started to change. It surged and shuddered, suddenly Stiles cries reached a higher pitch and his aura became to bright and big it was blinding, so blinding everyone had to shield their eyes or look away.

Slowly it faded in intensity and they all focused back on Stiles.

Wait...

What?

Kyle slowly smiled.

They all stared at Stiles aura, it had become a small fox again, on Stiles shoulder but something was very different about it.

It had...two tails? 

"We don't get physical representations of our tails like you do Kira. Its within our spirit and stays there, only seen within our own aura's" Kyle spoke softly, looking a little in wonder at the extra long tail, curving around Stiles body protectively.

Stiles groaned, getting upwards shakily. His aura, unknown to him vanishing from everyones sight, only seen if they used their supernatural eyes.

"Wait, he is a Nogitsune?" Liam demanded.

"What-whats going on?" Stiles muttered, looking like he would collapse any second.

Kyle decided to answer Liam and Stiles in a round about way "No, he isn't one of my kind but he has the gift and curses of our kind, including the gift and curse of a werewolf as he is a were-fox. A were-fox gets tails as his spirit grows stronger and he takes pathways that will allow him to live a longer life. Killing the Owl was part of that. I didn't know at first but I recognised what my father described"

"What about you?" Scott wondered.

He chuckled "I don't get my second tail until the next one hundred years"