Me

Scott put down the phone looking grim but also hurt and betrayed

Kira picked up on it quickly.

"Scott, what's wrong?" She asked.

"Stiles..."

"What's going on with Stiles?" Kira demanded.

Scott closed his eyes for a second and sighed "I think-I think I was right about Stiles being controlled by the Nogitsune"

Kira's eyes widened as she asked quickly "What? Why?!"

"He was taking pain from someone at the hospital and that Nogitsune was with him, it's controlling him somehow"

"Taking pain? But maybe he was just helping like werewolves do" Kira said, trying to come up with something.

"He-he was enjoying it" Scott said softly.

She gulped "Oh"

"Yeah, oh" Scott muttered.

She gasped suddenly stepping backwards then cried "This must be what my mother meant!"

Scott blinked "What?"

"She told me to look out for Stiles near him, that's what she must have meant. I'm so sorry Scott" Kira said, feeling like she wanted to sob.

He hung his head a little bit but then shook himself. He was their Alpha for crying out loud! He shouldn't let this get to him.

"Tell the pack to get ready" Scott told her. 

His eyes flashed red. 

Stiles felt much better. No not much better, he felt like he was on a high, his world seemed much brighter, his senses heightened. And a heavy amount of energy going through his veins like fire but so far from being painful.

He left the Hospital later that night, little did he see the shadow of wings following him home. Or know, if he knew what would happen in the morning he would have stayed at the hospital.

It had almost felt like any other day, apart from Stiles felt a lot stronger than normal and energetic. It felt great but also made him feel a unsure. Was it right for him to be feeling this from someone else's pain? He wasn't a full Nogitsune after all.

His father watched him, noting an extra skip in his sons step, it made him feel relaxed that finally Stiles was coming to terms with this new develpment, as they all were. The only thing that worried him is that he knew Scott and Stiles hadn't made up yet, which was really concerning him. But if his son was happy, that's all that mattered right?

Everything was going great for Stiles...

Until he got that call.

"Hey Stiles"

"Scott?! Hi bro, hows it going?" He asked cheerily, determined to keep his good mood in place.

"Er..."