So You Thought ;)

I thought i only had a few chapters left but actually theres quite a bit left I hope this whole story isnt too drawn out :/

Sapphires POV

"Sometimes I like to have romantic candle lit showers by myself" Tre smiles to himself.

I laugh, covering my face with my hands. You really didn't know what to expect with him, especially when it came to playing 20 questions.

"Most people have baths"

"I know, I'm an individual" He proudly says.

I lie back, sprawling my body over Tre's. We'd been lying in his bed for over an hour, not bothering to move or accept responsibilities. This is how I liked it. I would much rather do this than go to any huge party. Billie and I had come to the sad conclusion that I only parties when I'm drunk, which isn't the best trait since the boys always leave me stuck as the designated driver.
It meant that every party we went to, I was left sitting around crying without Wi-Fi, watching my friends get drunk and make idiots of themselves.

So this was good. Just chilling in bed, only wearing our underwear. We'd straight away agreed on a Netflix movie, much different to Billie and I'd arguing.

Being in a relationship was nice. And it wasn't just because of the sexual stuff. Having the extra support, someone to talk to was the best thing. Especially with someone like Tre.
We could fuck around for a whole hour and then have a deep conversation about our existence and purpose on this earth.

It was like having a best friend, but also the pleasure of them knowing almost every inch of your body. It felt good.

We had been talking about the album before. Tre sounded so proud about it. The way his eyes lit up and searched the ceiling as he spoke about it, the memories the boys shared in that crappy recording room. Little did they know that it's only the first of many successful times in their career.
He even explained the last track on the album. I had listened to it over and over trying to wrap my head around it, but Tre had finally confessed that he wrote it after our first night together, with me only in his mind.

I contemplated whether or not to ask about the song, She. Billie had wrote it for me, and to be honest I was quite disappointed when I didn't see it on the track list. Maybe he didn't like the song. Maybe he thought of Hayley, and decided not to put it on. I wasn't sure, but I guess it is kind of selfish of me to expect it.

"Hey, did you just hear something?" Tre perks up, tilting his head with an eyebrow raised.

"I didn't hear anything" I shake my head in confusion.

"Oh well" He shrugs, lying back down.

I wriggle closer to him, resting my head on his bare chest. I didn't want this night to end. We were supposed to be meeting Mike, Al, Billie and Hayley to go get food, but because of the position I was in right now I wasn't going to move.

"You gonna come on tour with us?" Tre asks after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

"I don't think Billie would let me not come" I let out a laugh, smiling at the distant memory of Billie promising me he would take me away.

"You already talked about it with him?" He questions. I hope he wasn't jealous.

"Yeah a couple months ago" I try to say as casual as possible.