IV

[ Song for the chapter: Tumblr Girls- G Eazy ]

"Nothing." Joey said. "Your just the most beautiful thing I've ever seen"

"Is that so?" I asked smirking. "Show me then" I said Pecking him on the lips.

"I will" he said as he started to kiss my lips. He picked me up by my thighs, as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. He carried me over to his bed and pinned me down. He kissed my jaw line then my neck then slowed down while kissing my collarbone. Moving towards the top of my bra. I started to giggle.

"What?" He asked me.

"Joseph Trotta you've got some skill" I said right before cracking up completely. I clenched my stomach because I honestly couldn't breathe from laughing so hard. And because Joey loved me so much, he couldn't help but starting laughing hard, too.

"I love you" I told Joey. He stopped laughing.

"I love you so much you wouldn't even understand" he said to me.

"I think I have an idea" I said.

"No I love you so much, no words could even explain it." He said kissing me again.

"How about actions?" i asked.

"Oh no we already tried that" He said.

"Please" I begged. "I promise I won't laugh"

"Nyla" Joey Whinned.

"Alright fine" I surrendered.

"Hey it's almost dinner let's get food" Joey said, and we walked out of his room.

-

After dinner Joey was out doing something with his friends, and I was sitting on his bed reading.

Joey, Billy, and Phil walked into the room laughing about something that they did.

"Did you guys pull another prank" I asked catching on to the pattern.

"Yeah, wait until you see it Nyla" Phil said to me.

"Is my boyfriend gonna get in trouble again?" I asked looking at Joey.

"Relax, he's not gonna expel me he'll probably just suspend me, which means I have more time with you" Joey said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Your a fucking tard, der der der" I said to Joey.

"Whatever" Joey laughed.

It was around 11:00 so everyone decided to go to bed. Joey and me spooned with His arms right around me.