Twist of Fate

Jason's POV

"Jason I'm serious you need to keep your shit together."

"Alex don't start, I'm fine just stay out of it."

"I'm just saying baby brother, I don't want a repeat of last year and I definitely don't want to see Kasey get hurt. She loves you jason, she may not have said it back but she does."

I let out a sigh and rubbed my face with my hands. "Okay Alex, I understand where you're coming from. I don't want to see Kasey get hurt either."

"Good, just be careful Jason."

"I will be brother." I said looking up at Alex.

"Soooooooo." Alex said smirking at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You love her?"

"Alex don't okay." I groaned out.

"You didn't tell Abigail you love her until what six months. And you told Kasey what's it's been about one month."

"I know jason. I can't help what I feel."

"Ture, but don't you think that's a little soon?"

"Yes I know that, I just- my emotions took over before my brain could function properly what my heart was feeling. I feel normal when I'm with her Alex, I felt good with Abigail but not as good as I feel with Kasey."

*****************************************************************************************

"Jason no ." Kasey laughing.

"What it's cool." I said zooming in on the picture.

"Where in the hell are you gonna do with a helicopter? Most importantly where in the fuck are you gonna keep it? You can't put the thing in a garage."

"I can get a helicopter pad or put it on the roof." I said looking at her.

"Oh brother." She said rolling her eyes.

"Okay what do you suggest I get then?" I said narrowing my eyes at her."

"A boat."

"A boat?"

"Yes a big ass boat, like a yacht, that way we can seal the caribbean and be relationship goals." Kasey said straddling me wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Really? hmmmm I like the sound of that." I said wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her close to me.

*Ding Ding*

"I'll get it." Kasey said getting off my lap walking towards the door.

I laid back on the couch and sighed.

I still want my helicopter.

"Jason there is someone here for you." Kasey yelled.

I got off the couch and walked to the door.

"Princess who is-Abigail!?"

"Hey baby."

Oh shit, things just got real. I know this chapter is short but the next chapter will be longer I promise. And things are gonna get ugly. I promise to update again by saturday. :)