G4

Jason's POV

"Are you sure you're alright."

"Jason I'm okay, It's just a scrape." She said while she watched me clean her wound.

"I'm just marking sure. If anything ever happened to you. I don't know what I would do."

"I know." She said kissing my cheek.

"So what now?" Kasey said looking at me.

"We need to get the fuck outta Mexico that's what." Alex said coming into the room looking serious.

"What's wrong?" Jason said standing up.

"One of our guys keeping survallience on Edward said he saw a truck with his gang members leaving a warehouse and followed them straight to the airport. There conning here. I guess they got the message about there friends at the cliff." Alex chuckled darkly.

I let out a groan and squeezed me eyes shut.

"Go into the surveillance room and put this place on G4 locke down in one hour. Pack your shit & let's hurry the fuck up and leave."

***************************
"Where are we going Jason?" Kasey said as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Home to Mama"

Immmmm back.. Yes it's me Aaliyah. I'm finally better. So now I'm back & Kaitlyn and I will be updating more on a regular for you guys.. Since we had yall wait for so long. This is just a short filler chapter.