Dinner Guests

Erik's POV
After breakfast I went into the music room and began to play. Groaning at the hideous sounds I'm making. I hated it. I grabbed the sheet of music and tore it up and began fresh. I did this for an hour maybe 2. I growled at myself "this is never going to be perfect!" Christine chuckled and came up behind me rubbing my shoulders. "Concentration is key." I got up turning around kissing her. "Concentration is A key. Not the most important one. That's inspiration, my muse, my purpose to create." She smiled and sat down holding my hand "do you have all that?" I smiled and mused "I do now." She sighed happily as she got up kissing me slowly. My arms wrapping around her waist as she pulls off my mask caressing my deformity.

"We have a guest coming soon mon Ange." She whispered while pulling away I pout at her, but nods at her. "Of course. I was thinking of getting maids around here." She nodded "that would be great but for now I must go cook and watch our child." I nodded slowly looking at her. My thumb grazing her bottom lip and whispered for the first time in forever "I was so scared of losing you Christine. You don't know what an emotional wreck I was." She teared up letting one slip I wipe it away slowly. "I know I'm so sorry." I choke back the sobs "we must start dinner." Her voice coarse "I would've died if you had Christine." I call as she walks out of the door. She turns around immediately "you will never do that Erik Dwayne Destler."

That's the first time she's ever used my middle name hell that'd the first she's said my entire name. "I would've Christine. I'm sorry but I can't live without you angel." I said with sadness in my voice. I looked at her sadly. "I. Won't. Go. On. Without. You." I said she shook her head. I swallowed the lump in my throat before going over to her kissing her slowly tears rolling down her cheeks. "I would do the same." She whispered in the kiss I caressed her face and whispered "no. I am not worth dying for." I pulled away and headed to our bedroom she began to speak "yes-" Gustave's small cries interrupted her. "This isn't over Erik." I go in and changed into a t-shirt and some sort of American clothing called "jeans" Christine and I bought them the other day when we went well really a connection of mine went buying them.

Soon the hours flew by and it was time for us to get ready for Nadir to come have dinner. He seemed immediate about wanting to come have dinner. I wonder what he wanted so bad. I went getting dressed in a black button down shirt and my usual trousers. I also put on just for the American business man effect a white and gray stripped tie. I didn't put on a suit that was way too formal. I heard someone purr from behind me. Then soon I felt small hands squeeze my ass. I gasped "you naughty girl." I said in a strained voice. She got up on her tip toes and nibbled my ear "mm you can't blame it on me my dear. Blame it on your perfect ass." I smirked and held her then switched on my heel to where we were facing each other.

I looked her up and down she had her hair up in an elegant pin up and a beautiful white flow dress. It fit her curves just right. It was a one strap dress. It was gorgeous. I gulped hard. I wanted to devour her. She looked at me innocently "you like what you see mon amour?" She purred as she undid the top two buttons. I bite my lip and whispered strained "Christine don't seduce me unless you want your gorgeous dress to be shredded and that beautiful pin up to come undone and lastly your lipstick smeared along with deep burgundy hickeys." She moaned at my description "I would love that! God it's been too long since I've heard such naughty words." She gripped my ass harder until the doorbell rang. Damn it Nadir why out of all times must you be on time today!

I go getting the door quickly to see Nadir and a beautiful woman at his side. She is beautiful but no one can compare to Christine. But I must say this woman is second place. She had long brown hair, gorgeous green eyes, she was average weight, she was shorter than him. She had red plump lips, her body had curves in all the right places. I gave a small nod to Nadir and took the woman's hand kissing it gently and whispered "bonjour, I'm Erik Destler." The woman blushed smiling and I pulled away to see Christine glaring at me. I'm in trouble. Merci. Christine quickly smiled to cover up that death glare I usually give Nadir. The lady smiled "I'm Katrina Lovett. I hope you don't mind me coming along with Nadir." I nodded "it's fine." I said softly I looked over to Nadir snickering softly I shot him a glare and he stopped.

He smiled and kissed Christine's hand. I growled softly at him he made it short knowing how I am of Christine. Christine and I stepped aside Christine hissed in my ear "if you stare at her like that again you will be sleeping in the guest room." I gulped knowing that was my only warning I was going to get from her. I nodded then we all took our places at the large cherrywood table.

Christine had cooked an American food called "a roast" she's began cooking against my wishes. I smiled at the roast though it looked delicious. It had potatoes and grilled vegetables all around it along with buttery rolls and a salad. Katrina complimented Christine "this all looks delicious. I'm sorry I didn't catch your name. I'm Katrina Lovett." Christine smiled "Christine Destler." She put a huge emphasis on her last name Katrina smiled "well Mrs. Destler this all looks so good." Christine smiled at her her hand on my thigh she smiled at me. We said a quick prayer then began to dig in.

We made small talk about New York, Coney Island, then plans for the amusement park. Nadir looked at me and said "so when are we going to begin that process? That place has been abandoned for 5 years. No one dares to step in it. Heck the gate is all rusted rats have climbed up into the AC and all sorts. I don't know if we can redeem what it once was." I chuckled darkly "never doubt me Nadir. You know very well what I am capable of. Remember that playground I created back in Paris?" He nodded Katrina gasped "you're from Paris?" I nodded naturally "yes I am. Pure French." I said looking at my wife she smiled and said "he is quite the French man I dreamed of." Katrina cooed "that's adorable! You know I've heard an interesting story in Paris."

All three of us raised an eyebrow "is that so?" I say quizzically she nodded looking at me. "What about?" I ask as I sip my glass of wine she bit her lip then said "well since you born in Paris would you know of the Opera Populaire?" Christine inhaled a sharp breath I nodded "yes it just so happened me and my wife met there." Christine looked at me adoringly. Katrina smiled at us and said "hmm well maybe I shouldn't disgrace the name then since it's a happy place for the two of you." I shrugged "to be completely honest it wasn't the best time of our lives there." She raised an eyebrow edging me on "Christine and I didn't start out so well." I looked sadly at Christine she added on "I was in love with another man at the time and Erik was... He was... How do I put this.." Nadir chimed in "odd. He was rather different from everyone." Nadir covered for me and Christine. Katrina nodded "oh I see." She flashed a small sad smile at me. I looked away thank god I wore my skin tone mask.

------------
So I'm ending this here and there will be another part with them still at dinner with Nadir.