Planning

Erik's POV
I watch as Jasmine goes then I slowly crawl into bed then I hear a door shut and hears a girl and vicomte come in I hear him whispering "you like it when I do that huh baby?" Her response is a scream I groan and puts a pillow over my head trying to get some sleep but I get none because of damn vicomte and his slut. It becomes morning and I get up and hears moaning and groans "damn you." I growl then I go around the house and sees the vicomte come out I look the other way hours of torture later he leaves. I smile then begins to play the violin and tune it smiling as I continue to play. "I wish you were here Christine..." I whisper as I stop then goes to sleep. When I wake up I look around and starts to think. Think of what I do best. Kill.

Christine's POV
I hear Raoul come in and guess what he has hickeys all over his neck. I look at him in disgust but I fake a smile "hi darling." He smiles "morning love." He comes over kissing me once he leaves to the other room I wipe my mouth sighing then I think of a way of how to get him to tell me where Erik is. Once Raoul leaves I go into my room and grabs Jasmine taking her with me. I look at her smiling "I have a plan to go and find Erik." She looks at me raised eyebrow "I could take you." She says "no I don't want you to get in trouble." I reply but she answers "no. You won't I promise..." I sigh heavily "can I just say this then we can use you as the backup plan?" She nods "alright, so I was thinking that I should be really nice to Raoul when he comes home. Like kiss him, love on him, make things as passionate as possible. Lets hope it doesn't get as far as making love." I murmur she nods "alright..." I smile then hugs her and gets up and goes into my room smirking and whispers softly knowing no one will hear "here I come Erik." I smile and starts a shower getting ready to put my plans in action.

-------------------------------------
I'm sorry for such short chapters I promise they will get longer! But I figured you'd want to read some so here you go. Sorry it's a crappy chapter!