Thinking of What Happened

Nadir's POV

I haven't heard from Erik and Christine lately probably still in their little bubble but then again it's not like them to be this distant. I've called and came by but no one answers. I sigh as I go up to their house and knocks I wait for a while, and no one so I knock again no answer so turn the knob and it's open. I go in and says "Erik! Christine! You here?"

No answer I look around but it looks like someone hasn't lived here since a year ago. I go to the master bedroom and sees lingerie leading to the bed thats ruffled. I then see the drawer look broken like someone yanked it open.

I think then in go over to the side and sees a shoe, Erik's shoe on the balcony with a rat or something nesting with it. Then the back door is shut but it looks like someone put up a fight because there's some of the paint scratched off like they dug their nails in the door. I look around more I go outside and sees tire tracks. Thats strange. Then there's one place where it looks like they dragged someone out.

"They've been kidnapped!"

-------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long and you got such a short chapter but this whole week I'm off and I'll post a few more chapters. I promise!