The Third Trimester

Erik's POV
Wow these 6 months have gone by so fast it was March 10th now it's October already. At least it's almost Halloween but I don't think I'm going to be able to do pranks this Halloween. Oh my angel she's doing so good! She has definitely had her moments some passionate ones and some bad ones and some good. I sigh it's going to be wonderful when the child is born. I can only imagine us as parents. "Erik!!" I heard Christine call I get up from my music bench and goes to her "yes dear?" She's grown bigger I've been helping her get up and lay down and walk it's not too bad. "Can you help me into the shower?" I nod and goes over helping her up and into the shower she sighed happily as I got her in the shower. I gently go into the kitchen fixing breakfast I finish it easily. It had bacon, eggs, sausage, cinnamon toast, and a bowl full of berries I picked the other day. Soon I hear her call and goes into the washroom and helps her out of the shower giving her a towel. And let me tell you it's very hard not to think about her underneath me when she is dripping wet. I sigh and helps her in the bedroom and goes back to where I was, before, perfecting the breakfast soon my darling came out. She was in a beautiful sky blue maternity dress. I smiled and kissed her softly then pulled away "it's your last trimester darling. Are you excited?" I ask softly she smiled "I am. I can't wait to see my baby." I give her a small smirk "I thought it was our baby." I walk over slowly as I pull her into me kissing her ear down her neck to the loose fabric on her shoulder she tilts her head "after all you wouldn't have that child in there if it weren't for me." I whisper squeezing her butt she gasped I chuckled "I still got it." I said softly pulling away "you never lost it darling you simply are saving it." I chuckled again "and I meant our baby I know I couldn't have without you." She walked to me smiling I fix her a plate and hands it to her "eat up my love." I say quickly she nods and sits down eating. This is going to be quite a long trimester.