Plans in action

Christine's POV
I get out of the shower drying myself off and grabs some sweet pea lotion rubbing it all over my body. I get dressed in a simple dress. The day continues to pass on and on it goes too fast. I hear Raoul come home and I finish getting dressed in a sexy dress. It's very short black and shows a lot of cleavage. I come down and sees Raoul in the chair I want to throw up but I don't.

I come over starting to massage his shoulders whispering seductively in his ear "why so tense baby?" He relaxes and looks up at me smiling sadly "work was stressful darling." I mentally roll my eyes but says "awe I'm sorry baby." I start to kiss his neck holding continuing to massage his neck "mmm baby what are you up to?" I smirk mentally but whispers innocently "can't a wife have a little intimacy with her husband?"

He chuckles then moans as I nip at his ear he moans again I smile then whispers "so baby. Remember that insane man that tried to seduce me?" He nods "yeah." "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for running away with him but he forced me to. He told me if I didn't run away he would kill you so I went with him and I'm so sorry." I say in a innocent fearful tone. I know he is believing every word I'm saying he pulls me into his lap kissing my neck I fake a moan then he pulls me closer and continues I continue to fake my moans fooling him easily. he picks me up and takes me to the bedroom I smile then whispers "darling I was thinking. I want to go give him the ring back... Where is he?"

He looks at me and says "ill do it so you don't go through the pain of seeing him." I shake my head "no. I want to do it Raoul. Let me show him how better off I am without him." I say happily even though my heart aches at my words I'm saying about my true love. He starts to unzip my dress letting it fall I straddle him and says "can I do it baby?" He sighs "alright if you insist but I will be coming with you." I sigh and gets up and says "how dare you." He looks completely taken off guard "what do you mean?" I shake my head "you don't trust me do you?" He stutters "I.. i do but Christine he's insane! He could try to take you!"

I get up off of him grabbing my dress "bullshit Raoul. You don't trust me." He comes up to me "baby please don't do this" I shake my head "I thought you knew me by now Raoul. obviously not." I start to zip up my dress in a 'frustrated' fashion and he comes over "please baby I'm sorry." I shake my head and says "if you want me as badly as you do then let me do it by myself. If not and you have trust issues Raoul then that's not my fault. So until you can trust me enough don't expect me to give you any sexual attention." I get in bed and says "goodnight."

He groans "I'm sorry Christine." I ignore him and starts to go to sleep and smiles mentally 'plan in action.' I hear him leave and actually goes to sleep whispering "I didn't mean a word I said Erik. Please forgive me for saying such things." I then let sleep consume me as I think of Erik and I together again.