Our Night Together

Warning!! Mature content ahead! Read at your own risk!! Ignore where she is talking in the video

Christine's POV
Erik carried me in and all the wonderful memories flooded my mind. Erik set me down and I whispered "go sit down in the living room." He smirks and goes sitting down in the living room. I go getting ready I get ready slowly I put on my silk robe and the lingerie. Then I go into the kitchen and begins making Erik's favorite French dish. When it begins cooking I come up behind Erik and rub his shoulders and starts kissing on his neck "mm baby I missed you soo much..."

He moans as my fingers dig into his shoulders I come up in front of him and begins taking off his hat, and his coat then his mask. I rub his chest and whispers "you're so muscular... more than I remember." He chuckles and whispers "let's just say I had motives." I giggle and sits in his lap and stretches my bare leg out and he squirms a bit I smirk then gets off of him and goes to the kitchen "so what motives did you have?" He chuckled and said "I can't say such things in front of a lady." I laugh then said "were some wanting to hurt Raoul?" He nodded as he came up behind me kissing my neck "very much so." I smiled as I caressed his face after a little bit I got our dinner finished then said "go sit down darling."

He goes over to the love seats and sits down I sit down on his lap picking some of the food up on a fork and put it at hit lips and he slowly took the the fork into his mouth and pulled off the piece of food. I smiled and he did the same to me. We did this until all the food was gone. Then he got up while picking me up bridal style at went to our bedroom I smiled as I watched his muscles flex and relax as he carried me.

When we got to the bedroom he turned off all the lights and set me on the bed then began lighting all the candles. I watched him smiling when he lit them all he then played some music a very touching song and walked over to me tilting my head up to him. He lightly kissed me then began to kiss more passionately he caressed my face as my hands found their way in his hair I pulled his mask off slowly knowing Erik wanted this to be slow. He wanted to make slow passionate love. He grunted softly as I nibbled his bottom lip his hands roamed my body his lips left mine as he slowly kissed down my neck his fingers nimbly untying my robe. He pushed my robe off of my shoulders leaving me in my black lingerie his eyes darkening with lust. He pulled away and pushed me on the bed making me lay flat as he looked my body over. His fingers brushing against my legs going up I gasped at his touch as it sends me into a haywire. "Erik.." He silenced my moan kissing me passionately then he pulled me up whispering against my lips "what did I do to deserve such an angel like you, darling?" I smiled and murmured "you made me see the real you..."

He kissed deeper as he easily undid my lingerie top. He threw it to the side feeling my breasts cupping them, squeezing them making me moan louder. He them shimmied the bottoms down making me bare he slowly kissed down my body making he grip his hair he moaned loudly I quickly flipped us and undid his pants as he gripped my hair when I got his pants and trousers off he pulled me up to a hungry kiss. When we pulled away I kissed down his chest slowly seeing his eyes follow my every move. We couldn't take any longer he pulled me up and flipped us then we let our passions merge making us one once again.

After a few hours we stopped I laid on his chest kissing it. We panted hard then he looked down and said "I missed you so much Christine. I felt like I was slowly dying inside without you." I nod as I propped up on my elbows looking at him "so did I." He caressed my face bringing it to his and whispered "I will never let that happen again Christine. I'm so sorry." I shake my head kissing him "it's not your fault baby." He nodded he played with my hand entwining our hands together then I yawned and he immediately said "get some rest angel." I protested softly "I'm not tired." Just then I yawned and he chuckled and said "goodnight Christine I love you." I smiled and closed my eyes and whispered "goodnight Erik. I love you." Then I closed my eyes falling asleep in his arms.