Home

Erik's POV
The next morning I woke up with Christine in my arms. I smiled and kissed her head then got up slowly and went to the bathroom taking a shower. As i began washing my hair I felt arms around my waist "good morning my sexy angel.

"Christine's cute voice yawns. I turn around and looks at her smiling "good morning love." I whisper then pulls her to me kissing her softly "how did you sleep?" She nodded "excellent now that I'm in your arms again." I chuckled then continued to wash myself off.

Then I turned around and pulled her close kissing her nose "today we are going home." She lightened up "yay!! I can't wait!" Soon we got out of the shower and I looked at her smiling "I love you mon ange."

She giggled I dried her off looking over her body and even though it was bruised and cut she still looked flawless. Soon we got packed up and left with Jasmine. It was hours before we stopped to eat a sandwich. Soon we got to New York and it was so tiring. Christine was asleep on my back and Jasmine looked so tired. The boat ride was so horrible and now we finally got here. We ride to the hotel for Jasmine when she's in the hotel I smile and whispers in Christine's ear "now my love... Let's go have that wedding night." She giggled and off we go. We get to the house and it looks brand new I get off my horse and takes Christine in. Everything looks like it did when we first came. "Finally we're home."