3. Meeting The Green Eyes And Lovely Curls...

RAIN'S P.O.V.

I felt some strong arms around my waist and I couldn't hold myself, I fell down at my bag and heared some laughing. I turned my head around and saw Justin half on top of me. I smiled and stood up. ''Juju!! Stop doing that..'' I packed the rest out and settled down on my bed. Justin sat beside me. ''I saw a really cool store a few streets away, shall we go?'' he asked. I nodded and changed my clothes.

*ten minutes later*

We walked out of the hotel and I held Justin's arm. ''Where is it?'' I asked. ''A few streets'' He pointed to a point and we walked over to it, we turned left and I saw a huge store. We walked closer and I saw what kind of store. It was a shoe store. ''Are you gonna buy shoes.... Really Jus? Really?'' I asked, he nodded and we went in.  ''Hey I saw a bakery over there, I'm gonna buy some cupcakes okay?'' Justin nodded ''Back here in 40 minutes?'' I nodded and walked out of the store.

I walked to the end of the street and went into the bakery. It was quiet in here. I looked over to the cupcakes and saw some with really cute smileys. I chuckled to myself. ''Can I help you, beautiful?'' I heared a sexy husky-voice and my eyes met some really lovely Green eyes. I looked to the guy who just stood there smiling. He had hot brown curls, lovely green eyes, a sexy cheecky smile and a husky voice that woke me up in my thoughts. ''Do I look good?'' He chuckled. Omg, what the hell, why are you staring to him, just get your cupcakes and get out of here.. ''uuhm, Could I have 6 of them?'' I pointed to the cute cupcakes. ''Cute cupcakes for the cute lady'' He smiled. I shyly smiled back. I grabbed my purse for my money. ''This is form me'' he said, ''If..you tell me your name..'' I looked to him and told him my name. ''Rain..Sounds really beautful'' He winked. ''Thank you for the cupcakes..'' I thanked him. I walked to the store where Justin was waiting outside. ''There you are!'' He said. We walked back to the hotel.

I gave Justin some cupcakes and walked to my room. I was attacked by Sarah and Sam who grabbed to the cupcakes I had in my hand. I laughed and put my PJ's on. I layed down on the bed and got on Twitter. I checked my fave account, something about Angels, how it would be to be one. I'm weird yeah.. I logged out and went over to Sarah's bed where she almost made out with the cupcake.. Poor cupcake! I sat next to her and we talked. I told her about the boy I saw in the bakery. ''OMG YOU ARE GETTING A BF GUUUURL'' she screamed. I shushed her because Sam was already asleep. She shut her mouth and smiled. We both fell asleep in her bed. I couldn't really sleep because of the boy. Why didn't you just asked his name! You idiot!  I planned to go to the bakery again in the morning. I looked around and Sam and Sarah were asleep. I sneaked to my bed and doubt a minute. I put on a sweater and went to Justin's room. The lights were still on and I knocked. Justin opened and pulled me in. We went to his bed and cuddled. -JUST AS FRIENDS-  We fell asleep, he had his hands on my waist and I had my head on his chest. I'm excited for tomorrow, but what if he isn't in the bakery.. What if he thinks i'm stalking him or something.. With deep thoughts I fell asleep...