9. confusion & true love

HARRYS P.O.V.

''Harry...'' I heard Justin say. I felt anger coming up. Where does he get the guts to blame me for shooting Rain!? ''What the hell? I didn't shoot you, Rain.. We kissed and Justin came to us and shoot you, he didn't want to shoot you, the gun was on me but you jumped inbetween us.'' She looked at me confused. She looked to Justin, then to me, back to justin and down at her hands. ''I don't want to see you..'' she said. Justin and i looked at eachother, didn't knowing who she was talking about. ''Who do you meen..'' justin asked. ''Both of you.. i don't want to see any one right now!'' We both walked out of the room and that's when Justin started screaming. ''WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TELL HER I SHOOT HER, SHE WILL NEVER TRUST ME AGAIN, SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEND, EXACTLY AND-'' ''WHAT SHOULD I DO THEN, YOU WEREN'T GOING TO TELL HER THE TRUTH'' i yelled back. He rushed away and i slowly walked over to Louis who was waiting for me. ''Well that's a good friend you have, over there..'' he said sarcasticly. ''Lets go home please'' I snapped. 

RAINS P.O.V.

I layed back in my bed and thought about today. What the hell just happend... I relaxed in my bed when i heard the door opened. I saw the docter coming in. ''Well Mrs. Sky, i see you're awake, how are you feeling?'' ''A little confused.. but that's all.. for now.'' I answered him back. He nodded and checked the machines. He told what was going to happen next, i just needed some rest and after a week they would scan my legg. As the docter leaved i settled my head in my pillow and went to sleep.

I woke up to see Harry standing infront of the coffe machine, his back to me. He turned around and smiled awkwardly to me. I sat up straight and smiled back. ''Goodmorning, angel'' He said. My head snapped up. Did he just called me angel.. Only my dad calles me angel.. and he is, you know, not alive anymore.. I felt tears come up. I didn't want to cry, but the tears let themselfs roll over my cheecks. ''Kitten i didn't ment to make you cry..'' i felt two strong arms around me. It felt really safe. ''Why are you crying, love'' I sniffed a couple times,''I.. i'm sorry, i shouldn't be crying.. it's just, my dad used to call me like that, and he...he is not here anymore.. he is-'' I was cut off by Harry. ''I understand, kitten, just cry it out..'' I was happy to hear that, so i led my tears fall down.

Harry and i talked for i think was 2 hours. I told him everything and he told me the same. ''Harry...'' ''mhhm?'' ''Is it true...did Justin shoot me..'' I heard him sigh. He took a deep breath. ''Listen kitten, this is not something you should be worrying about, it's something for later, but whatever happens, i promise you to tell the truth, always.'' ''Well, i want to know one thing,'' ''What is it?'' ''Do you love me?'' Harry had a light sparkle in his eyes. '' Yes, yes i do, i never loved some one like this before.'' he told me. I smiled and kissed him. ''I love you too, Bakery-boy'' with those words we both fell asleep.