35. Signing

HARRYS P.O.V.

''Well maybe in 2 years you're a huge popstar!'' i said to Justin as he told us the story about the man on the beach, his name was Scooter. I'm just upset. Not only because we lost Rain at a point we could get her, but also because she said 'Hi' to me, i mean if you're with some one and you didn't see eachother because some crazy brother shows up and messes with everything, you could say, 'i miss you, im sorry,' or invite me there. But i shouldn't complain, i cheated on her twice with the same girl...

''I don't know if i want this right now, i mean in this situation..'' Justin said. ''It's one chance, you have to grab that chance!'' Fredo said. ''You can't get a second chance..'' Ryan added. ''And it's all you ever wanted!'' Za shouted. ''Aaaaaand you worked hard for it.'' Chaz pointed out. ''Rain will be proud of you!'' i ended. ''Just call him!'' Za pushed his phone to Justin. Justin stood up and walked away. 

''So Justin's going to be famous, i have no future so i'm just going to travel with him, doesn't matter how he feels about that, Fredo is also coming i guess,  Ryan and Chaz want to go home, and you..'' Za asked me. I sighed. ''If i have Rain i'm just going to make sure she's safe.'' i answered. ''But i guess i have to go back if you guys are going back too..'' ''COME WITH US'' Za yelled. I looked at him confused. ''I mean with J, Fredo and the awesomeness Zaaaaa'' ''Hahah.. no thanks, i just want Rain..'' 

JUSTINS P.O.V.

''Tomorrow...?'' i repeated. ''is that a problem??'' i heard scooter on through the phone. ''Uhm no, tomorrow, 2 pm, perfect. See you then'' i said and hung up. I walked downstairs to tell the boys. 

''AWESOME, CAN WE COME WITH YOU!'' Za yelled. I nodded and smiled. ''All of us..??''Fredo said. I nodded again. ''You're my friends'' i said. ''Is it in a studio. ?'' Chaz asked. ''Yeah, it's in a studio and if they think i'm good enough i'm getting a contract...'' ''IF? DUDE YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH !!!'' ''Dont yell if i'm right next to you!'' i laughed to Za. ''Sorry!''

---next day, 1:55 pm---

''Nervous? Do you want water? Food? Should i ask where he is?'' Za asked. ''No, no and no. It seems like you're nervouse.'' i laughed. ''Me? No, i mean it's your only chance, and yeah..'' I wanted to relax him but a lady came to us. ''Mr. Bieber?'' Ha, Mr. Bieber.. ''Yes.'' i stood up and followed the woman with the boys next to me. We came to a place with a mice and some studio stuff.

''Aaand here..'' Scooter poited as i signed my contract. ''Haaa, told you you had talent!''' He cheered. ''Well i'm glad i signed.'' i said. ''We want you to come back Friday, we're going to give you a house in LA and just work hard!'' I nodded and shook his hand. ''See you Friday, kid!'' I closed the door behind me and we left to the hotel. 

''So i guess Chaz and i are going back home, Za and Fredo are coming with you..'' Ryan said and looked at Harry. He sighed and nodded. ''I''m going back home too..'' he pulled out a ticket back to London. I slowly nodded and ate my food. ''So Ryan, Harry and i re flying back home and Za & Fredo are coming with youuu'' Chaz corrected. Fredo nodded. ''You're going to be famooouuuuus'' Za cooed. I chuckled and shrugged. ''We'll see'' ''Well... Since you have signed..'' Za said. ''Time to.. TUUUUURRN UUUUUUP'' He yelled as he ran into the kitchen. 

RAINS P.O.V.

Puke... I didn't want to, but it came out. I was recovered for a few good years. Until today, some one bumped into me. He looked mad at me and called me names. 'Pig, fat, that i shouldn't eat that much.' and more things.. It's just not good if people tell you that. I doubt for a second but it has a reason he said that, it's the truth.. i guess. 125 lbs, 55 kg, it sounds a lot. So i did it, i puked it all out. 

And here i was, in the hospital because Chris caught me doing it. He didn't believe me when i said i didn't do this for like months or something. So i'm waiting for some results. ''Well, it's not the best results...''