36. Sadness

---2 days further---

''How are you, feeling any better?'' Chris asked me when he walked into the hospital room. To clear some things up, they kept me in the hospital because i was weak. The result weren't good. It was bad, really bad. They don't know exactly what it is but i'm still doing tests. 

''I'm fine, they're taking care of me'' i laughed. ''They better be taking care of you. Or i will take care of some things here.'' Chris said. I shook my head and looked at the doctor who walked in. ''How are you Rain?'' the doctor asked with a friendly smile. ''Fine'' i chuckled. ''Well i just came to give you another bag with food'' he sang and switched the bags. 

''I won!!'' i cheered and put my cards down. Chris rolled his eyes and laughed. I jumped off of my bed. ''Lets walk through some rooms, make friends'' i said and walked to the door. Chris followed me and we walked through the hallway. I stopped at a room with a little kid in it. I looked inside and saw a girl around my age laying on the bed and unwrapping gifts. ''You coming?'' Chris asked. He came closer and looked at where i looked at. The girl looked back and waved. ''Come in!!'' she said, i looked at Chris who shrugged and we slowly walked in.

''And you guys broke up or..?'' Kim asked. After Kim invited us inside we talked for like 3 hours and told eachother our situation. I shook my head. ''We didn't. I think. Like, he never called me again. Just ones and then i didn't pick up because of this mess. But Justin called me like everyday..'' I looked up to Kim and she was smiling like an idiot. ''Why are you laughing??'' ''Because Justin loooooovveeeesss youuuuu'' ''Yeah like a friend.. we talked about it, we're just friends.'' ''YOU FRIENDZONED HIM '' I laughed and shook my head. ''You're so crazy hahaha'' i laughed. 

''Ooooooh but what did he-'' i was cut off by Chris who came in the room. ''Rain, are you coming, it's getting late'' I nodded and jumped off of the bed. ''Talk to you tomorrow!'' I hugged Kim and walked out of the room. ''She's very nice!'' i said as we walked to my room. Chris just nodded. I looked at him, he seemed a bit sad, no not a bit, really sad. ''Are you okay?'' i asked. Chris looked up and nodded slowly. 

''Goodnight, i love you.'' Chris said and left. What was wrong with him. First he looked like he just cried for hours. Then he made sure i layed perfectly in my bed. And then he left saying he loved me... My brother is so weird. I'll talk to him tomorrow, i thought and fell asleep. 

HARRYS P.O.V.

I checked my phone for the last time before i boarded my plane. Nothing. I boarded my plane and sat in my seat. I took my earphones out of my bag and put them in. Two other people sat down next to me and i friendly waved at them. Ryan and Chaz were flying with another plane. I closed my eyes as the plane was about to fly.

I grabbed my suitcase and checked my phone as i waited for my ride. A text message. I opened it and read. 

''Hey Harry, i know it's strange to get a message from me, Chris. But I need to tell you something. Rain is in the hospital. It's a long story, but it's bad, really bad... I'll call you soon for some more details..''

I looked at my phone and read it again. Rain, in the hospital.. I texted Justin the text Chris send me. When i wanted to call Chris i heard a car beep. There was my ride. I walked to the car and bro-hugged Niall and Louis. But there was only one thing on my mind. Rain. 

I walked to my room after i told the boys the whole story. As soon as i sat down on my bed i got another text. It was from Rain. 

''I'm sorry to do it this way, but i think it's better for you, if we let eachother go. There are some things you don't have to put your mind to, it's my own problem and fault. I'll always love you no matter what happends. I'll always be with you, where ever you are. Where ever i am. Please forgive me and don't forget me. Thank you for making these last months the most beautiful months of my life. I love you, thank you. Please don't bother me, move on. As i said, i'll always be with you. And protect you. -Love, Rain''

What did she mean last months and she will always be with me no matter where i am, or where she is. She was in the hospital and things are bad.. I understood but.. There are doctors, they can make her better... I felt like something was wrong. I needed to go back. But i couldn't buy another ticket right after i landed...

A week later, Chris decided to buy Harry a ticket to Mexico, so he could be with Rain. Justin, Za, Fredo, Ryan, Chaz, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam are coming too...

''I'm so glad you're doing this!'' i said through the phone as i walked to my plane, i'm going to Rain. Chris buyed a ticket for me. Yes we didn't know eachother and it was a bit awkward but we both want the best for Rain. Justin and all the other boys are coming tonight. ''See you on the airport.'' i said and hung up. There i go, back to my beautiful Rain. I can't wait to hold her in my arms... But i still wonder what that text meant. It was like she was saying goodbye, for ever...