28. Harry in danger...

I didn't know what i should do. Every house was dark. I slowly walked to another street. After a while i saw a house with the lights still on. I slowly walked to the door. I slowly held my hand up to knock. When i wanted to knock, the door opened and a boy around my age stared at me. I took a step back, he just came closer. ''Uhm..i-i w-was lo-lost.. And uhm..-'' ''You wanna know the back?'' the boy asked. I nodded. ''Come in i'll show you the way.'' ''Uhm, no thanks, can't you just show me here..'' ''You have to come in babe.'' i didn't want to come in because i heared other boys, if i wanted to go back, i have to. I slowly stepped in. The boy shot the door and walked infront of me to the laptop in the livingroom. When we came in, one boy started talking to me. ''Hey babe, why you here?'' i didn't answer him. ''Save it, she's here because she's lost.'' the boy who was helping me said while he searched on the laptop. He printed something out and told me the way.

I opened the door and walked to my room. I need to see Harry. I opened my door but the room was empty.  I ran to Justins room and knocked as loud as i could. ''whaaahaaat'' he yawned. ''Where's he?'' Justin looked confused. I saw Za's door open and looked at him. ''What are you guys doing.'' ''Where's Harry!?'' Za shrugged. ''You guys had a fight right? Well you left and Harry went after you..'' My eyes widened as i saw the dark streets i walked through. ''No no no no no..''  I saw Justin pull out his phone and i'm sure he was calling Harry.  

HARRYS P.O.V.   

When Rain stormed out i waited till i heared the front door slam. I knew she was coming back but the feeling she could be in danger was killing me.  I grabbed my jacket and walked out too. I went searching for her but i lost her. I turned right and saw dark alleys. I knew something was wrong but if Rain was here she would be in danger. I walked in an alley and saw there was a dead-way. I sighed and turned around. I bumped in into some one and looked up. It was a boy with a black hoodie and a red snapback. ''Litlle boys aren't supposed to walk around in the dark.'' he said. I knew it was trouble time.

''WELL IT'S ALL HER FAULT.'' he screamed in my face. When i bumbed in into him and stuff, another boy grabbed me and tied my heands. Before i could do anything another one closed my sight and when i finaly saw something i was tied up in a chair. It was an empty building with broken windows. ''I don't even know what you're saying, -'' ''DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME BOY'' I knew what he was talking about, he told me he and his mates were working with Chris, Rains brother. Since he was arrested they got the mission to take revenge. I knew i was staying here for a while.

*next morning*

''here's a bagle'' he said and threw a bag at me. ''Not hungry'' ''Then starve'' He walked out and locked the door with, i think, 7 locks. My hands were still tied up but now not on my back. I slowly grabbed the bag and began to eat. I tried to jump out of the window before but it's too high. I finished eating and just walked from corner to corner. I didn't care much about me being here, i was worried about Rain. I'll be okay, i just want her to be safe. 

''So, one last time, where does she live!?'' he yelled again. ''I'm not telling you'' ''i''ll find her by my own, and if i do, you both get your revenge.'' with that he left me alone. I ran to the window and saw the boys going out. Except for one. ''You are scared for Zack, aren't you?'' I turned around to see the boy standing in the room. ''Who is-'' ''The one who asked you the questions before'' he took a few steps to me. ''But he'll never kill you nor Rain. He wouldn't..'' ''Well that's a good thing'' he chuckled and shook his head. ''That doesn't mean Chris won't'' ''I thought he was in jail'' ''He and Zack are planning an escape. I can't go back to my family, Chris will kill me, i know stuff i shouldn't know.'' ''What happens if you let me go and say i escaped.'' ''They never believe that. I never let some one escape, they know that. If i could, i would.'' he grabbed an old chair and sat down. ''What is Zack doing right now?'' he looked up at me. ''He's getting some drugs and a gun'' My eyes widened when i heared gun. ''Why is he-'' ''So he can shoot anybody who tries to distract him or interrupt him. Or when some one tries to escape..'' he looked down again. ''Is he going to shoot me?'' ''Maybe..''

.     .     .

''JUST GIVE ME A DAMN ANSWER'' i kept looking at the floor as Zack yelled questions and two boys punched me everytime i didn't answer him the way he wanted to. ''Boys. Out.'' He demanded. The two boys walked out and  i looked up at Zack. ''You ain't answerin' me normal..'' I saw him pull out his gun. ''...So imma ask you one more time...'' he pointed the gun at me. ''...Where is Rain.''