15. New York City {part 1}

RAINS P.O.V.

I woke up in Harrys arms. It felt so safe. I looked over at the alarm clock and it was 5am. I wasn't sleepy though. I slowly slipped out of bed to the bathroom. As i walked, my legg hurted really bad. In the bathroom i couldn't stand anymore. I fell down at my knees and hold my legg. I searched for some medicals but i didn't found them. I checked my pockets for painkillers. Nothing. My head hurted and i didn't feel my legg. I tried to stand up, but couldn't. I crowled over to the bathroom door, and sat down at the stairs. I slowly tried to get downstairs. When i reached the last pair of stairs the pain went less worse. I slowly walked to the front door and i felt the warm morning wind blowing through my hair.

I asked people for the nearest airport and slowly walked to it. It wasn't far away from Harrys house. I walked in and looked around me. I was nervous, i knew it wasn't right to do this.. I spotted a couple waiting for the flight. I slowly sat down behind them. As i walked to my seat i watched the purse of the women. I nervously sat down and waited for the right moment. I saw her wallet in her purse. They weren't looking. I quickly grabbed the walled and slowly walked away to the toilets. When i came in i took a stall and looked in the wallet. It was enough for a ticket and a cap. 

I looked for my seat and sat down. I felt guilty about the wallet, but i needed it. I relaxed in my seat as the plane began to fly. I looked out of the window when i heared some one talk to me. ''Hey..'' I looked over at the person and greeted her back. ''Hi.'' ''So why are you going to New York?'' she asked. ''Family'' i wasn't lying, i had an aunt there. ''Aha,'' ''Why you?'' ''Just a visit to one of the greatest cities'' She answered with a smile. I smiled back. She putted her earphones in and i closed my eyes.

I stopped a cap and told him the adress where my aunt lives. He nodded and drove off. There was a lot of traffic here. I saw people with the weirdest looks. I smiled at the weird people. The car stopped and i paid the man. I stepped out and looked at the huge house right infront of me. I gulped and slowly walked to the door. I pressed the button and heared some one through the speaker. ''Who is this?'' the voice asked. ''Aunt Crissy?'' ''Rain!? Is that you!!'' I heared a buzz and opened the door. I walked in and saw a door open. My aunt ran over to me and hugged me. ''Omg, why are you here? What happened to your legg.. Why are you all in boy clothes..'' She let me in and we sat down on her couch with some hot chocolate milk. ''So what brought you here.. what happened..'' she said looking at my legg. I took a nip of my chocolate milk and began to tell. the story...

HARRYS P.O.V.

I woke up in an empty bed. I furrowed my eyesbrows and went looking for Rain. When i came in the kitchen i saw Louis and Niall talking about birds. ''No Niall get over it..HARREEEH'' ''Where's Rain?'' i asked. ''In the hospital..?'' Louis questioned. ''No, i brought her here. She spent the night here..'' Louis looked confused. ''Well she wasn't here when we woke up..'' Niall said. My eyes widened and i called Justin. 

''Where could she go'' i asked. Justin was thinking out loud. ''We could call some of her family members..'' he said. He looked for the numbers and dialled her mothers number. ''Hello mrs. Sky, is Rain at home?''

''No she isn't lost..'' 

''Could you please give some numbers to her closesd family members?'' he asked. He wrote down some numbers and hung up. ''She isn't home.. but she could be with one of them'' he pointed at the paper with 9 phone numbers. He dialled the first one. ''Hello, you're speaking with Justin..'' 

*after calling 8 phone numbers*

We bothed sighed and lost our hope. Justin Dialled the last number and the phone rang. And rang. And rang. Justin put his phone down and stood up. He walked to a phone book and brought it with him. I understood what he was going to do and we both looked for phone numbers. I saw a new number. ''Look there.'' i pointed at the number. Justin shook his head. ''Not that one'' ''Why not, it says Mr. Sky'' i said confused. ''She can't be there..'' ''Why not?'' ''That's her dad...'' ''Oh..'' He putted the phone book away and trid to call the last number again. ''Hello?'' ''Justin is that you?'' the phone was on speaker so i could listen too. ''Hey Crissy.'' ''How are you handsome?'' ''I'm fine, thanks, i called for a reason, uhm, it may sound weird but, is Rain with you..?'' there was a short silence. ''Why are you asking'' she said. ''We just want to know if she's safe, she was at Harrys and when he woke up she was gone..''  ''Well, i'm not saying she's here, but i could get you guys some tickets for New York, you can stay at my place.'' ''Za, Fredo,Chaz and Ryan are here with me so i don't know if i-'' ''I will pay it, so that would be 6 tickets to New York then. I'll call you when i got them, bye handsome'' she hung up before we could say anything. ''So i guess we're going to pack our things then..'' I said.