8. Liar for Love

*1 week later, justins pov*

''I refuse, to go back without Rain.'' i told my teacher as everybody was packing there baggs and throwing it in the bus. ''Justin, listen, she's here to get better as soon as she is better, she comes home.'' ''But still, i want to be the first thing she sees after she opened her eyes!'' It was now a week ago when the accident happend.. I had to explain her things..''Well, you don't have any one with you if you're staying here!'' My teacher said. ''He has his 4 bestfriends with him!'' Chaz said. ''Yeah, we will stay with him..'' Ryan agreed. Za agreed too and Fredo just looked at me with eyes who told me i was dead if Rain dies.. I don't want her to be death, i didn't even want to shoot her.. 

*After an half hour talk, the boys stayed and they were now in the hospital with Harry.*

I walked in into Rains room. I saw Harry holding her hands and kissing them softly. It killed me to see them like that... But i will handle that when this all is gone. Harry turned around and gave Rain one last kiss on her cheeck. He forced a smile and walked out without saying a word, he didn't have to say anything. I slowly walked over to Rain. I didn't say anything, i just cupped her hands in my hands. I sight and went over to get some coffee, when i turned around, i saw the best thing that could ever happen right now...

''Ju-justin..?'' ''Oh my... RAIN!!'' I ran to her and hugged her tight. ''What happend..my legg hurts..'' she softly spoke. ''I uhm...You are... You were shoot..in your legg...'' i told her. ''I WAS WHAAAT'' she was in shock.

RAINS P.O.V.

I WAS WHAAT... i couldn't believe what i just heard.. I was shot.. in my legg???!!! what the hell... ''Who shot me..'' i asked Justin. Justin looked away. Silence fell and minutes flew away. I repeated my question. Justin looked me in the eyes and said: ''You guys were walking on the beach, you were kissing.. and...'' ''whoaaa wait.. who was i kissing with??'' ''Harry..'' he slowly answered. My eyes widend and a smile crossed on my lips. ''So, you guys were kissing and.. I was looking for you, i found you guys kissing and... i wanted to turn around, i heard a gunshot and a saw you on the floor...'' ''Who shoot me...'' Justin looked me death in the eye and told me;

''Harry..''