25. Moving to the house

''Bye boo'' Sarah said as she gave me a hug. ''Stay strong, Ray'' Sam said as she gave me a hug too. We waved them goodbye and went in. ''Well, shall we go then too?'' Crissy asked. I nodded and looked to Justin. ''The boys are waiting in the house, they already explored everything'' he said with a chuckle. I smiled as we walked to the car. It was Sunday, the last 2 days we worked hard and it was finaly time to move in. I put my suitcases in the truck and stepped in. Justin followed and shut the door. ''Let's go to your new house!'' Crissy said as she started the car and drove off.

I unlocked the door and went in. I threw my stuff in the hallway and saw Za running up to us. ''LOOK HOW AMAZING THIS IS.'' he yelled while eating a lollypop. ''And look!'' he pointed at the kitchen and walked to it. I looked at where he pointed at and it was a cake with the text:

Beautiful Rain, biggest bedroom, for me?

I looked at Za and he had a puppy face. I laughed and nodded. He cheered and ran upstairs to settle his stuff in the room. All the rooms were just white, if we wanted to we could change it. ''I'm going to settle my stuff in my room'' i said as i walked upstairs with my stuff. I walked in and dropped everything. I looked around and saw a beautiful stereo standing in the counter. I walked over to it and it had a note on it. 

''I know you love music, i am glad you came to me when you felt like nobody could help you, i'm always here for you and i'll always be. Enjoy your new life without any problems! You deserve it!''

                                                      -Crissy

I smiled and searched for my Ed Sheeran cd. I found it and put it in. The sweet guitar sounds filt my room. I packed all my stuff out and opened my closet. It was huge. I hang my dresses up and folt everything and put it nicely in the closet. I ordered my work desk and putted my laptop on it. I threw my phone and my headphones on my bed. I opened my door and saw Fredo's door open with some bags in the hallway. I walked to it and knocked on the wide opened door. ''Come in'' he said. I walked in and carried some bags with me. ''Here you go.'' i said. He turned his head. ''Oh yeah thanks, i forgot i had bags left there'' he chuckled. ''What ya doin' ?'' i asked. ''I'm trying to put my record things up but it doesn't work with me..'' he sighed. ''Want any help?'' I heard Ryans voice. I turned around and he walked over to Fredo. ''Well, see you guys later'' i said with a little laugh. I walked out and went to my own room. I noticed a door on the left. I opened it but it was too dark to see what it was. My hands went over the wall trying to find the button. I clicked and the lights turned on. I saw a bathroom. Wow, i've got my own bathroom. I smiled as i turned around to get some cleaning stuff. 

''I WANT TO SWITCH ROOMS'' Za shouted when i told him about my bathroom. I got the cleaning stuff and walked to my room to clean the bathroom up. Za followed me. I started brushing the bathtub. ''It's not fair, we didn't know about this!'' he said like he was a baby. I turned around and laughed. ''No, you wanted that room, so i've got this one!'' i said. ''You're a sassy little ass..'' he joked as he walked out. I went on cleaning my bathroom.

''Ooooow, You have grown up so fast... Look at you, you have your own house with your best friends..'' Crissy hugged me and hold me. I knew she had tears in her eyes. I let her go but she still hugged me. ''So we're going to stay like this all night?'' i laughed. She let go and laughed too. ''Why are you crying'' i asked. ''It's nothing, i'm just so proud of you.'' she sighed. We hugged one last time and she stepped in her car. I patted the car and she drove away. I quickly waved behind her and got in. 

''Goodniiiiiiiihiiiihiiiight'' Za yawned. Fredo, Ryan, Chaz and Justin were already at sleep. Harry and i were left in the livingroom. We watched a movie that was on tv. ''Shall we sleep too?'' i asked. he nodded and turned off the tv. We went upstairs and i changed in my sleepingclothes. I crowled in bed as Harry went into the bathroom. He came out and flicked off the lights. We snuggled to eachother and fast he was asleep too. In his sleep he turned around and let go of me. I couldn't get to sleep. I carefuly got out of bed and opened my window a bit. I saw a floor outside. I looked good, it was a balcony. I smiled as i stepped out and stood on the balcony feeling the fresh night air. I looked to the street and saw a boy walking with his dog. It's pretty late, i guess. He caught me staring and waved at me. I waved back and quickly focused on other things. I slowly looked to the boy who now was standing under the lights of the streetlights. He was pretty cute, for as long as i could see. I smiled and returned to my bedroom and went to sleep. 

Next day

''Where is every one?'' i asked Harry and Ryan when i got into the kitchen. ''They went out for breakfast.'' Ryan answered with a smile. ''Why aren't you guys?'' i asked. ''We are, do you want to come with?'' Harry asked. I walked over to them and sat on Harrys lap. Ryan quickly closed his laptop. ''What's that?'' i asked trying to reach the laptop. ''Nothing'' he said. ''Well, i'm going to dressup, you guys can go without me, i know New York, i'll be fine. Have fun!'' i said as i ran upstairs. I went into my bathroom and did my morning ritual, i dressed up. I wore some shorts with a belly shown shirt, although my belly wasn't shown because i were something under it. I putted on my shoes and hadded out for some starbucks.

I turned around to sit down with my hot coffee and bagle, when i bumped in into some one. ''Oh my gosh, i'm very sorry!!!'' I started to search for some napkins when i heard the guy is spilled my coffee on chuckle. ''It's alright, just some coffee on my shirt.'' he smiled. I looked up at two beautiful brown eyes. The guy had blackhair with a blue lock of hair. He wore a white hoodie, which had now my coffee on it. ''Again, i'm really sorry, if i can do something to make it alright..'' i said as i tried to remove the coffee with some napkins. He just chuckled before grabbing my wrist and made me look at him. ''How about some coffee to know eachother?'' he said. ''My treat.'' he said as he ordered 2 coffee.

We sat down at a table. ''I'm Luke, by the way.'' he said putting his hand out for me. ''Rain'' i said shaking his hand. ''That's a beautiful name.'' I could tell he's not from here, or England. ''Where are you from?'' i asked. I was shocked at my question, normaly i wasn't so comfertable around new people. ''Australia'' he said with a smile. His smile was really cute! No stop it Rain, you have a boyfriend. ''I'm from England, well actually from here but i've grown up in England.'' i informed him. I saw him look at me from head to toe. ''You look familiar.'' he suddenly said. ''Do i..'' ''Yeah.. were you at a balcony last night?'' he asked. My head snapped from my coffee to him. ''Yes..Are you the guy who-'' ''Walked out the dog.'' he finished me with a chuckle. ''Coinsidence..'' i said. ''Nah don't think so..'' he winked at me. I let out a small chuckle while starring back at my coffee. ''How old are you?'' he asked. ''18, you?'' ''17'' he sighed. I nodded as i nipped my coffee. 

''So why are you in New York?'' i asked him. ''My friends and brothers thought it would be fun to go to New York. So here we are, in New York.'' ''Why aren't they with you?'' ''Well my brothers went to the mall, and my friends didn't want to go outside, so they stayed in out hotel.'' ''But New York is great! They're really missing stuff.'' I played with my cup. ''Yeah, but if they were here, i probably didn't met you.'' I nervously giggled. ''Uhm i have to go, it was nice to meet you, Luke.'' i said while i stood up. ''Oh and thanks for the coffee, and again, sorry for that.'' i said as i pointed to his hoodie. ''No problem, it was fun with you. Here'' he gave me a litttle paper with a phone number on it. ''Text me when you're bored'' he said with a wink as he stood up and left. I took my phone out and saved the number. You never know, maybe he is a good friend...?