32. Hangover

I quickly packed my stuff and went out. I didn't know where to go, because we're here as a group. I walked to Justins room and knocked. Nothing, so i knocked harder this time. 3 seconds later the door was opened by Fredo. ''Sup Haz..'' he said while massaging  his forhead. ''Hey, uhm can i come in, i-i i uhm.. i just can't go back to my room now..'' i asked a bit hopeless. He nodded and let me in ''So, why can't you-'' He was interrupt by Justin who growned and crawled to the bathroom. ''MY HEAD HUUUUURTS UUUUUHGGG'' ''You partied all night long like a  beast, when i told you to slow down you said you could handle it so don't complain'' Fredo said. Justin rolled his eyes and went into the bathroom. ''So wassup you coming here for?'' he asked. ''There's a stranger in my bed, she hadn't much clothes on.. I freaked out, packed my stuff and ran over here.. I'm sorry if you want me to leave i will!'' ''No no no, you can stay here, but.. Did you do something with that girl..?'' ''I don't know, i only remembered we went to the club, got a couple shots and she came up to me but i said no, i don't know why she is in my bed now..'' i said while putting my bag down. ''Well you gotta find out someday.. i'll just get dressed and we will go to your room.'' he said while looking for clothes. ''But.. Are you sure.. i mean.. What if i did something with her..'' ''Then you will have to see if Rain's going to forgive you for that.'' 

RAINS P.O.V.

''Psssh, you gave me shots!'' i laughed to Luke while drinking my coffee. ''You accepted, don't blame me babygirl!'' He said while sitting down. ''Beside the horrible hangover, it was a fun night, and i should thank you for that. So thanks!'' i said. ''Why because of me? You came to the party..'' ''You gave me a chance to actually  have fun and don't think about my problems for ones.'' ''Well i'm glad i could make you smile, it's beautiful keep it there'' he said and pointed to my lips. ''Crazy white boy'' i laughed. ''WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS INVITE  ME I WANTED COFFEE TOO'' Beau entered the kitchen screaming. ''You were sleeping you cunt.'' Luke said. Beau got himself coffee and shove next to me. ''So did you enjoy the party? Bet ya did!'' he winked. ''Uh, yes i did.. Why?'' ''You were going crazy with this piece of shit right here'' he nodded at Luke. ''What do you mean?'' i asked confused. ''He means that you were dancing all around with every one and uhm you know had a good time, like you said.'' Luke answerd for Beau. I nodded and drank my coffee. ''Well enjoy your coffees, i'm going to look for Chris.'' I said and walked out of the kitchen. 

''Wake up!!!'' i screamed in Chris' ear. ''What..'' ''We need to leave..'' i whispered. ''Why..Where are we..'' ''At the house of the brooksbro's, come on lets go!'' i said while pushing him off the couch. ''Why so fast'' ''I want clean clothes and fresh up come on!'' ''Just ask Luke for a shirt and some sweatpants, we will return it soon.'' ''I can't ask that just come'' ''I'll ask it.'' ''No wait! Oh yeah now you're awake!! Pssh, cunt'' i went after Chris before he could ask something.

''Oh yeah, do you mind giving Rain some clothes?'' Chris quickly asked when i re-entered the kitchen. ''No no, no need for that, if we just go after the boys are themselves again it's okay!'' i quickly said before Beau or Luke could answer. ''No come on, i'll give you some of my clothes, it's okay!'' Luke said and pulled me upstairs with him. 

''Looks good'' he said as i showed him the sweater and sweatpants he gave me. It was rainy and cold outside and he didn't want me to get sick, it was so sweet. ''Thanks, and thank you i can borrow your clothes, i'll wash them before i return them.'' ''You can keep them if you want to, they look good on you, and they're really comfy, take them as a reminder.'' ''Uh.. I don't want to steal your clothes..'' ''You don't i give them to you!'' he said and we walked downstairs. 

''Well well, you look fab!'' Beau said and put his arm around me. ''Hah, thank you.'' i awkwardly said. ''Come sit down'' Luke patted the seat next to him. I sat down next to him and smiled. ''So are you guys staying here today too?'' Beau asked. ''No, we have to go, if the others are awake we're going..'' Chris said. ''But...Noooooo'' Beau pouted. ''Maybe you can stay here!!'' Luke cheered to me. ''Haha why?'' i asked. ''You're fun!'' he poked my cheeck. ''If you want to you can stay, you can text me when you want to get picked up.'' Chris said. Away from them, the boys and just be with Luke and Beau. Sounds good. ''If you guys don't mind..'' Beau and Luke cheered at the same time and hugged me. ''Crazy..'' i laughed. 

HARRYS P.O.V. 

''I can't believe it..'' i said. ''Well.. you did do it..Ryan is the prove..'' Fredo said. ''How i have to tell Rain i did it with a stranger just because i was drunk.'' ''If we find her anyway..'' Justin said irritated. He went crazy when Fredo and i asked the girl. He wanted to see how bad Ryan and Chaz were and he heard our conversation. He yelled at how stupid i was and no matter how drunk some one gets, you'll only love the one who is your girlfriend. I know he was right but i told me anybody could do this. The only i really wanted now is go back to the night Rain went out and just keep her safe. If i can hold her in my arms again, i'm never leaving her. ''You didn't gave a fuck about Rain and how she would feel. You just wan-'' Justin snapped, but Ryan stopped him. ''Don't'' he said. ''Listen, we all know it was a huge, dumb, stupid and selfish, maybe rude and sure drunk-'' ''Za you aren't helping!!!'' Chaz cut him off. ''Lets just go ride again, Chris always goes to parties and i saw there was a party at Ariana's boyfriend's house.'' Justin said and we all went out. 

''Here it is..'' Fredo parked  the car and we went to the door. Ryan knocked a couple times. The door was opened by a boy with no shirt on, he wore a snapback and a waterbottle in his hand. ''Uhm.. The pub is a street further..'' he said. ''No no, uhm we were wondering if uhm..'' What the hell do you say at this  moment, hey i heard you gave a party last night and maybe you saw a boy and a girl, and then describe them? ''We heard you gave a party last night and we wanted to know if you're giving one anytime soon?''  Justin asked. The boys chuckled and nodded. ''This friday we're giving a pool party here. Do you guys want to come?'' We all nodded and he gave us his phone number. ''Just call if there's somethng.'' ''Thanks'' Ryan thanked him and he shot the door. I looked to the outside of the house and it was pretty big. I saw a boy sitting in the window upstairs and he was laughing and talking with some one. ''Lets go, we have to plan things on what we're going to do before the party, at the party and after the party.'' Fredo said. ''Lets not forget buying some swimming shit!!!'' Za cheered. We all walked to the car, which was infront of the house, just 3 metres away. I heard the boy who was sitting in the window laugh hard enough to hear from 3 streets away. But it was followed by a girls laugh. I knew that laugh. A little giggle mixed with a happy hard laugh. It was Rains.