10. 4 years of hiding love...

JUSTINS P.O.V.

I stepped out of my car and walked to the hospital doors. I went in and walked over to the elevator, i stepped out of the elevator and searched for Rains room. When i opened the door, with my presents in my hands, i saw Harry next to Rain, he was sleeping. I closed the door and turned around to see Rain wake up. Wait what...She is awake!! She yawned and smiled at me. ''Hi..'' she said with a sleepy voice. Before i could say something Harry woke up and walked to the door. ''I let you two alone.'' he winked at us and left. ''You.. are awake'' i slowly said. She chuckled and pet the spot next to her on the bed. I sat down and hugged her. ''What is that?'' she asked, pointing to the presents i had. ''It's for you..'' i gave her the two present and she opened the first one. It was a necklace with her name on it. ''It's beautiful!!'' she almost screamed. She put it on and opened the other present. ''Cupcakes!!!!! YUUM!!!'' she ate one and handed me one with a flower on it.

''How ya feelin'?'' i asked. ''Better than yesterday, it's just, i don't remember much. Not even from yesterday..'' ''Well, what do you remember.'' She took a -imthinkindeep- face and took a breath. ''I remember i woke up and Harry was here, we talked and stuff and fell asleep together. And that we pr.. Uhm no, that's it.'' She said the last words very fast and looked down at her hands. She is hiding something from me. ''Do you remember what happend before?'' ''No.. only the docter that came in and told me i should rest.''

RAINS P.O.V.

I spoke the last words still looking at my hands. I didn't want Justin to know i remembered everything, that he shoot me accidentally, i remember everything from the beach... I remembered when i say Justin and Harry in one room, it was just 30 seconds but still. ''Rain, i need you to tell something..'' Justin said. I didn't realize there was a silence between us. ''I uhm.. i ... since we were 14/15 years old, we became best friends right..'' he started. ''Yes.. why?'' ''Do you remember that?'' i looked at him and nodded. ''Well uhm.. i loved you since the first time i saw you, i know it sounds ridiculous but it's true..'' i was shocked, i didn't expect this coming out of his mouth.

There was a slince until the doctor came in and asked Justin to leave, i needed rest, he said. How the hell could i get some rest, if my best friend from 5 years, just told me he loved me. Not like a sister. The doctor gave some painkillers for my head. He took a look at my legg and left to consult it with the other doctors. I sighed and hoped for my mom, she didn't visit me a single time.. Yes, i'm in london but she could come..

HARRYS P.O.V.

I baked some cupcakes smiling like an idiot. I put the cupcakes in the oven and walked to the front of the bakery. I was wondering what Justin in Rain were talking about. I saw he brought her some presents. I feel bad for him, if Rain does remember he shoot her, they will be never be the same friends they were.. I couldn't wait until 5 o'clock. I would visit Rain then and bring her some nice clothes. I smiled again and checked the cupcakes.

JUSTINS P.O.V.

I sat in my car for like an half hour thinking about what happend. I couldn't believe i told her i love her. It is the truth but she has a boyfriend. I started my car and drove to the hotel where the boys were waiting for me. I turned on the radio to get my mind of some things.

I walked to my room to find the boys playing mini basketball. I felt the ball hit my head and grabbed it. Ryan came to me and wanted the ball, i shoot the ball to Fredo. 10 minutes later we were running around the whole hotel. It was fun, i didn't think of earlier today and enjoyed my time. When i went back to my room to shower i saw some one standing there. I walked closer and saw Rains mother standing infront of my door...