12. Loosing Harry

''MOM, WHAT THE...'' I wanted to stand up so bad. I tried, but a pain shot from my legg to my head. ''aaaarwgh'' Justin came to me and helped me lay down again. ''I think you should go..'' My mom still was talking to Harry. ''NO HARRY STAY'' i screamed as the pain went worse. Harry came into the room and placed kissen on my head. ''Sssh..'' he shushed me down. He rocked me back and fort and kissed my head.

''Harry..'' my mom started. ''Please don't go..'' i whispered into his chest. Harry let go of me. ''Sorry kitten... Your mom knows what's best for you.. i'll always love you.. If you need me, you know where i am...'' He kissed me and let me go. I watched him walk out. My eyes filt with tears. Tears dropped down. ''Sweetheart, it's better-'' my mom started. ''NO IT'S NOT BETTER IF HE GOES, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM AND YOU HAVE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT HIM, WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU, GO AWAY'' i yelled at her. ''sweety.. calm down..'' ''GO AWAY, I HATE YOU'' my tears rolled down as my mother walked out of the room. I felt Justins arms around me. ''He'll come back, i promise..'' I cried into his chest as he cried with me. I felt his tears mix with my tears. We cried for what seemed hours..

HARRYS P.O.V.

With tears streaming down my face i left the hospital. I walked to the nearest bench and sat down. I put my head in my hands and cried. I didn't even know why i left Rain there.. Her mom started about Justin and how he loves her. She said she loved him back as much he does, and i'm stainding inbetween them. Somehow i know it wasn't true, but there was a chance..

I walked to a river and started thinking.. Tears were still drowning from my face into the river. I felt other water drops then my tears. I looked up and it was raining... I didn't want to go home. If i went home i had to face the boys. I just stayed by the river. I was wet from the rain. My eyes were out of tears. I just sobbed. I had to go home now. I forced myself to get up, i walked home. 

I opened the door and walked traight to the bathroom. ''Harreeeeeh!!!'' I heard Louis yell. I quickly shoot the bathroom door and locked it. I hopped in the shower and washed my hear. I sighed and leaned back at the wall as the water streamed all over my body. I heared knocks at the door but ignored it. ''Harreeh what are you doing..'' i heared Louis say. ''What happend?'' i heared another voice, i think it's Niall. I felt tears come up with the flashbacks of today. I turned the water off and wiped my tears. I changed in my clothes and unlocked the door.

''Harry, talk to us..'' i heared Liam say. After i leaved the bathroom i walked over to my room and locked the door. The boys were on the other side of the door knocking and asking. I couldn't say a word. I just sat on the floor with my back to the wall. I just stared at nothing. A couple hours later i still sat on the same spot as before. The boys went to sleep i think. I slowly stood up and opened the door. The hall was empty. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge but closed it without looking in it. I wasn't hungry. I went to the little library that we had in our bacement. I searched for a good book. I took a book about people who where drug addicted. I don't know why. I went back to my room and began to read it.

RAINS P.O.V.

Justin left and it was dark in my room. I wasn't sleepy. I didn't cry anymore, i wanted too, but my tears were up. My mind was all Harry. Tomorrow i had to scan my legg. I was scared, what if there's something wrong. I want Harry here. I sat up and looked at the table next to my bed. I saw some books that Harry brought me. I felt anger coming up. I threw the books on the ground. I wanted to get up and leave. Run away from everything. I cried again. I felt the same pain as today, fro my legg to my head. I didn't care about it anymore. I got up with all the pain and walked with all the energie i had. My legg hurted as hell. It was dark in the hospital. I walked to the elevator and went down.

I looked at the man who was protecting this building, he was asleep. Good hospital... I walked as fast as i could to the hospital doors. I pushed the door and i was outside. I felt a cold wind blowing in the streets. I wasn't cold though, i was still in my sweatpants and Harrys purple sweatshirt. I hugged it. It smelled like him. I felt tears coming up. I sniffed and walked carefully to a silence place. I sat down and let the tears stream down.. I looked up and saw stars sparkling in the sky..

I didn't want to go back at the hospital, i didn't care about my legg. I only wanted Harry here. I cried harder and punched the grass i was sitting on. I didn't want to do this anymore... I calmed myself down and just looked at the stars..

JUSTINS P.O.V.

I looked up at the stars, still thinking about Harry and Rain. They had to get back together. How much it hurted, they were ment to be. I want Rain to be happy. I opened my window and sniffed in the outside air. I looked at my alarm clock and saw it was already 3pm. I didn't want to sleep. I knew Rain was broken..

I sighed and put on a sweater. I checked my phone and texted Sarah. In the text i told her what happend. I didn't want to be remembered to a broken Rain. I know it sounds weird, but i don't want Harry and Rain to break up.

I threw my phone on the bed and looked out of my window to the sky. I hope evrything will be okay and Rain can leave the hospital after the scan tomorrow. I hope Harry is there when it's happenin'. I picked up my phone and texted Harry to be at the hospital about 2 o'clock. Not in the hospital but in the parking lot. I got a text he would be there. I smiled and planned out what to do when i meet him. They're getting back together, no matter what...