21. Disturbing night

''Hello Rain'' the man in the chair said. He turned around and smirked evily. I ended the chat and closed my laptop. Ooh shit... I know he can find me. I ran to my door to the hallway. I looked at Justins door. No, not him, i ran to Fredo and stepped in his room. ''Hey Ray-'' ''Chris called me, i mean he videochatted me. How.. I don't want him to get me..'' Fredo walked over to me. ''Ray what are you talking about..'' ''He asked me to videochat, i didn't know it was him. I opened it because i wanted to know who it was, i thought maybe it was Katy, you know, maybe she went to my mom and-'' ''Ray, sshhh, everything is okay, he can't hurt you..'' Fredo calmed me down. ''Freeeeeeeeddddssss, what is this thing- Oh hi Rayray, What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to sleep?'' Za walked in and jumped on Fredo's bed. ''Yeah, i was just going to bed... Goodnight..'' I slowly walked out to my room. I bumped in into some one. I looked up and saw Justin. ''Sorry Ray.. I di-'' ''It's okay, goodnight...'' I quickly walked to my room and shot the door. I jumped on my bed and went to sleep.

JUSTINS P.O.V.

I walked in Fredo's room and saw Za play with Fredo's camera. ''Sup, Jus.'' Fredo greeted me. Za looked up, without saying anything he went on playing with the camera. ''I'm going to get some snacks, be back in a sec.'' Fredo said while walking out of the room. ''Guess i'll have to stay here alone'' Za sighed. ''You have me..'' i slowly said. He looked at me, head to toe. ''Naah i'm alone here.'' he said. ''Look Za, i know you're mad at me, but you can't blame me for what happened.'' Za's head snapped up at me and he stood up. ''No but YOU can't blame Rain for that, either!!! You're acting like it's all her fault, she didn't know what to do and you know it!!!'' He angrily pushed me back and walked out of the room. I sighed and walked to my room, i slammed the door behind me, i was sure Za heared it. 

HARRYS P.O.V.

I heared footsteps and a door slam. I opened my door and looked in the hallway. Fredo stood there confused. ''WHAT HAPPENED IS EVERYBODY OKAY!!?'' Crissy ran up the stairs to see what was happening. Za came out of his room and walked to Justins room. He opened the door and threw a bag in the room. ''Here's your shit, come back to me if you're acting normal again.'' Za said in the room and walked back to his room. He was stopped by Ryan and they talked. Justin came out of his room, ''What the, you know i'm trying to get everything alright, you're acting stupid, bro.'' Justin said back to Za. Za turned around. ''SHUT THE FUCK UP-'' Za started yelling and wanted to run into Justin but he was stopped. ''ENOUGH, YOU TWO, GO DOWNSTAIRS, THE REST, DON'T COME DOWNSTAIRS AND GO TO BED.'' Crissy carried the boys downstairs. I went in and i heared footsteps coming to my room. ''Babe..'' I heared Rain say in a sleepy voice. ''Kitten,'' ''Can i sleep with you..?'' she asked while crowling in my bed. I chuckled and layed beside her. We both quickly felll asleep. 

JUSTINS P.O.V.

''What is wrong with you two, you guys were always so close and now you guys could kill eachother..'' Crissy told us. ''Well he is being an asshole lately'' Za said. ''What did he do to you?'' Crissy asked him. ''Not me, he is being an asshole to Rain...'' Crissy's head snapped to me. ''It's just, Chris came up you know, and memories flow back in my head..'' I explained. She nodded and let out a sigh. ''I don't know what to do, you guys are going to life together, but if this is how you guys are moving, i don't think it will work out...'' She looked from Za to me, and back. ''If you guys still want to move in, and i mean ALL of you, you guys need to make thing up.'' She stood up and walkes away. ''Goodnight boys.'' she yelled after. I looked to Za who was already looking at me. ''I don't want to loose my best friend because of Chris.'' I said. Za nodded and he gave me a bro-hug. ''You still have to make things up with Rayray.'' he said while walking upstairs to his room. I nodded and decided to suprise her tomorrow. I knew exactly what i was going to do.