22. Life gets better

RAINS P.O.V.

I woke up because i felt warm hands massage my leg. I looked at it and saw Harry smiling at me. I smiled back, ''What are you doing, babe'' i asked with my morning voice. ''Does it hurt?'' Harry asked me. I shook my head and i saw him smile. ''Good. I made you some breakfast.'' He walked over to the table and grabbed a plate with breakfast. ''Thank you.'' i said as i shove my breakfast in my mouth. ''I'm going out with Ryan and Chaz, if that's alright with you.'' he said to me with a smile on his face. I chuckled and cleared my mouth. ''Of course you can go out! You don't have to ask me!'' I gave him a kiss and he went out. I walked to the bathroom to fresh up.

I opened the door and saw a dozen roses and champagne with a note on it. I picked up the note and read it.

''If i caught your attention, beautiful Rain. Follow the hearts on the wall. I'd really like you to come, because i messed up.''

I smiled and picked up the roses and the champagne and followed the hearts.  I came to a door with a photo of a guy with a rose. ''I'm sorry'' i turned around and saw Justin stand there with a rose. ''I'm sorry for blaming you for things you never could've known.. like, you know, you couldn't know it would happen. And i'm just selfish for blaming you of the things Chris had done and-'' ''It's not your fault. You were just a bit mad..'' I cut him off. ''So you forgive me and still want to live with me, us?'' he slowly asked. ''I never doubt about moving.'' He smiled and hugged me tight. ''Aww look at the two best friends making things up, now move your asses so i can fit in'' Za cooed. We laughed and walked downstairs to the kitchen to talk about the houses.

HARRYS P.O.V.

I walked out of the door and saw Justin hanging hearts up all over the walls. ''What are you doing'' i laughed. ''Making things up'' he said with a smile. ''Good luck, '' I smiled and walked down the stairs. Ryan, Chaz and i went out to discover New York. It's been 3 months since Rain and i were together. Time flies by. We went to some juwelers to buy Rain a beautiful necklace. It has to be perfect, like her. ''I'm just going to that one real quick, see you guys at the Mcdonalds.'' i said to them. ''Later bro'' i walked to the juweler and young woman came up to me. ''Can i help you handsome?'' I furrowed my eyesbrows, ''Yes, i'm looking for a necklace for my girlfriend.'' i said the last words a bit harder so she stopped flirting. ''Oh, well uhm..'' she turned around and called her boss to help me. ''Hello sir, i understood you were looking for a nice present for your girlfriend?'' i nodded and we walked over to some necklaces and rings. ''What exactly are you looking for?'' she nicely asked. ''Something that maches with the name Rain, i think with a red heart on it...'' She nodded and picked up a box with like 30 necklaces. ''We have this one with a red heart in the middle, i could put her name in it if you want'' I thought of it and looked at the necklace, it was perfect. ''Yes, could you show me how it would look like, and the price?'' i asked and she nodded as she let me to the back of the store. Rain would love this present... 

I walked out of the juwelers with a big smile and some papers for the necklace i bought. I walked to the Mcdonalds and saw Ryan and Chaz waiting outside. ''Everything alright, your smiling like you just won a million dollars..'' Ryan asked. ''I have the perfect present for Rain.'' I answered him. They smiled and we went in to get some food. ''Well show us.'' Chaz said as we sat down. I gave them the papers with a virtual picture of the necklace. ''Whoooaa, do you have rich parents or something... how much does it costs?'' Chaz asked. ''It's a bit expensive, but it's perfect and totally worth it!'' ''How much..?'' Ryan asked. I bit at the inside of my cheeck and took a deep breath. ''5.000..'' i breathed out. Chaz spit out his drink. ''HOW MUCH?'' His eyes widened. ''You know we have been friends for a while now, and i have my eye on some shoes..'' Ryan joked. I laughed and put the papers in my pocket. We ate our food while talking about the house they were going to buy and the neclace. 

We walked to the restaurant i wanted to take Rain to. I opened the door and we stepped in. ''Hello, can i help you?'' a man came to us. ''I would like to make a reservation, if that's possible.'' i said. He nodded, ''Follow me, sir'' We followed him to a table with maps. ''Take seat'' we sat down and he pulled out a map. ''So what's the plan?'' he asked with a smile. ''I have a anniversairy and i would like to take my girlfriend out, and this place looked perfect for it.'' ''Ahaa i see, lovebirds huh. Well i could make a reservation for a private table outside, with some live music and a romantic table for you both.'' he said while looking in his map. ''Yes that would be perfect'' ''So when do you want to celebrate it...''

RAINS P.O.V.

''So if Ryan and Chaz agree, we'll take this house..'' Za asked. We all nodded. ''If they agree, we have to split up the bills.'' Crissy said. ''It's going to take some time but we will make it. And-'' she was cut off by the house phone that rang. She sighed and walked over to it. ''Hello, who am i speaking with..?'' she walked out tot he livingroom. 

''It's a beautfiul house..'' i said as i looked to the pictures. ''And it's big enough for like 20 persons.'' Za added. ''It;s not to expensive either.'' Fredo said. ''It's perfect'' Justin laughed. Crissy walked in and whispered in my ear. ''He is arrested.'' My head snapped up to her. ''What..'' ''Chris, he is arrested.'' I felt a smile grew on my face. I looked to Justin who had a smile on his face too. ''So no more Chris..'' i asked. ''You free to go, sexy'' Crissy said. I laughed and she sat down looking at the house and the prizes. I couldn't believe they finally arrested him. I smiled and looked with them to the house.