39. Grave

HARRYS P.O.V.

Slowly i put the flowers on her grave. I sighed and looked at the letters on the gravestone. ''I'm sure she's in heaven now..'' i heared a voice and felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw an old man. I smiled and thanked him. ''She's with my wife now, and together they're watching us.'' he went on and smiled. ''If you smile, she smiles.. Up there'' he pointed in the sky. I nodded. ''Everything will be alright!'' the old man walked away.

''Then he said everything will be alright..'' i spoke into the phone to Justin. ''That's deep'' he answered.  ''Yeah his wife-'' ''Wait a sec''  I heared some roffles and footsteps, some voices and a door closing. ''Dude i have to go, i'll talk to you later sorry''   before i could say something he hung up. 

JUSTINS P.O.V.

'Be alright' i thought of the words. I grabbed my pen and started to write. Soon the melody came up and i sat down behind my piano. 

''Across the ocean, across the sea

Startin' to forget the way you look at me now

Over the mountains, across the sky

Need to see your face and need to look in your eyes

Through the storm and, through the clouds

Bumps on the road and upside down now

I know it's hard baby, to sleep at night

Don't you worry

Cause Everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow,

And the fights

Don't you worry,

Cause everything's gonna Be Alright,ai-ai-ai-aight

Be Alright,ai-ai-ai-aight....''

I smiled at the words. First time i smiled since Rain... My smile slowly went away. I felt guilty for smiling. Harry said Rain wanted to see us smile. I looked at the lyrics i had and wrote some things. 

''All alone, in my room

Waiting for your phone call to come soon

And for you, oh, I would walk a thousand miles

To be in your arms

Holding my heart

Oh I, Oh I...

I Love You

And Everything's gonna Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the long nights

And the bright lights

Dont you worry

Cause Everything's gonna Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

You know that I care for you

I'll always be there for you

Promise I will stay right here, yeah

I know that you want me too

Baby we can make it through, anything

Cause everything's gonna Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights

Dont you worry

Everything's gonna Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights

Don't you worry

Everything's gonna Be Alright...''

I chuckled. I grabbed my lyrics and ran to scooters office.

''Here!!'' i said and gave him the lyrics with the melody. ''You wrote a song!?'' he asked smiling. I nodded and sat down. ''A friend said 'Be alright' and.. then this came out...'' i told him. He smiled, ''Well, lets go record it then!'' 

HARRYS P.O.V.

''Lets goooooo'' Louis said. We were going to Rain again. It feels like if i don't go there, i'm leaving her. We got in the car and drove away. 

''She's looking down on you and smiling, because you care so much about her. You don't leave her...'' Louis said while looking at the grave. There was a silence, not like an awkward one but a peacefull one. ''I still love her as much as i did from the day she walked into the bakery..'' Louis just nodded. ''Heaven wanted a beautiful angel there and they took her.'' he said. Louis could be so serious and deep sometimes. 

2 days later

''Watcha doiiin'' Niall asked. ''Making muffins!'' i said and turned the oven on. ''Yummmm I missed your muffinss'' he said and rubbed his stumach. I chuckled and put the muffins in the oven. ''You can take them out in 40 minutes, i'm going to Rain.'' He nodded and i left.

''What happened to your wife?'' i asked the old man. I saw him walking when i wanted to return home, so i decided to talk to him. ''She died because she was just old, heaven wanted her, so they took her.'' he looked at me, ''They took that beautiful young lady too.'' he said. ''But why did they take her so early..'' ''Because they wanted her so bad, they couldn't wait. So she was a very good person.'' I nodded. ''Well, it was nice talking to you again.'' he said goodbye and walked away. I went in my car and drove home. The old man said the same thing as Louis... Heaven wanted her there... 

When i got home i walked upstairs, to my room. I layed down on my bed and thought about today. The old man is very wise. An old wise man. Not boring though. Maybe he lives in a- My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing. I grabbed it and opened the textmessage. 

''I know you guys have it hard, but i just needed to say, Rain is always with you, you just need to live now is the chance, one day it will all be gone. So live and focus on your future. Rain wants you all to be happy! -Chris''