40. The end

HARRYS P.O.V.

''Yes!'' Simon Cowell said. I happily walked off stage. I'm through to the next round!!! Maybe someday i will be as succesful as Justin! Let me explain what happened with me..

After Rain died, i was depressed. I slowly was getting better and still worked in the bakery, didn't had much contact with the others. I'm still struggeling and sometimes i'm just sad. But anyway, i was singing in the bakery when some one told me to audition for x-Factor, i told him no. When i came home and told the boys, Niall had a plan. If we all 5 audition for x-Factor, we maybe all be famous one day. We all agreed, it started with a little joke because we thought none of us could really sing. But there we are, we all made it to the next round!

JUSTINS P.O.V.

''Last show, kid'' Scooter said and patted my shoulder. ''Yup, leggo'' i jumped into my wings and checked everything one last time. Here we go..

''Thank you all for coming and believing in my dreams!'' i jumped off of the stage and walked to my dressingroom. I changed my clothes and did my hair. Put on my shoes and grabbed my stuff. I walked out of the dressingroom and closed the door behind me. ''Lets go bro.'' Za said and we walked outside, on our way to the tourbus. As soon as we stepped outside all loud screams and things were thrown at me. I smiled and waved, signed some things, took pictures and got in the bus. I looked out of the window and saw a sign, We love your smile, Justin<3. If they only knew, that smile was fake... This is what happened. 

So i was signed, brought out a couple albums, worked with the greatest artist, and every other stuff famous people do. My beliebers were everything to me.  I was still thinking about Rain everyday and night. 24/7. I've got my family and friends with me, but there's still an empty space.. 

My world tour is done now, i'm going home and have a little family time. Everytime i was on stage, i thought of Rain, everytime i started to perform in my wings, it felt like she was with me. I loved that feeling. The feeling she helped me through this, from above... So that's my life now..

CHRIS' P.O.V.

''Mom.. Are you okay?'' i asked her. She was sitting on the ground with her head in her hands and i heared some sobbing. I walked over to her and looked at what she was holding. It was a picture of Rain.. I looked behind it and there were all pictures of Rain. Christmas with Rain. Holidays. Halloween. One from when she was 4... And one, from before she leaved the schooltrip.. 

My mom and i were doing a bit better, still missing Rain.. My mom was doing the normal things and i was looking for a job. We still didn't talk much... Justin is famous, Harry was auditioning for x-Factor, and i, i was just trying to make the best of it. Hardest thing i've ever tried.. I miss Rain. I can't believe she's never coming back. The boys will be alright. They have a great future..

Ryan and Sarah decided to stay just friends, he and Chaz were back home. Za and Fredo helped Justin with his tour. Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam auditioned all for x-Factor, together they became One Direction...

With that, the book ended, but the journey began...