26. Just friends, right

I opened the door and hang my jacket up. I walked to the livingroom and saw Justin, Za and Chaz playing a video game on the PS3. I heard Fredo upstairs, he's working on a little videostudio or something. Harry and Ryan were behind the computer. ''Hey Ray, wanna play with?'' Za asked not looking away from the tv. I nodded and got a controler. I saw Harry looking at me with a huge smile on his face. I let Za shoot me on the game and walked to Harry. Ryan clicked something away and opened paint. I furrowed my eyebrows as Harry kissed my cheeck. ''What was that?'' i asked. ''Nothiiinngg'' Ryan sang. ''I want to see your history.'' i said while trying to get the mouse. He slapped my hand away. ''No, you can't, just wait a couple days'' i sighed. ''Do you guys want pizza for diner?'' they both nodded and i asked the others too. I walked to the kitchen and ordered 3 pizza's.

''Here you go.'' i gave the guy his money as he handed me the pizza's. I walked in and put them on the table. ''PIZZAA'' Za yelled, loud enough for Fredo to hear. They all walked over to the table full of pizza's and began to eat. I grabbed 2 pieces and walked to the kitchen. I picked up the coockingbook for cupcakes and started getting the stuff i needed. While making the cupcakes i ate my food. I put my plate in the dishwasher and began to mix the ingredients. I heard a bleep from my phone and looked to it. I got a textmessage, i opened it. 

''Hey beautiful, what ya doin' ? ;)''

I knew it was from Luke. I smiled and replied. 

''Hi. Nothing much, just making some cupcakes. How are you?''

I pressed sent and put my phone in my pocket. ''Hmmm, what sells so good?'' Harry said as he walked in. ''Cupcakes?'' ''Naah, i think it's you.'' He said as he pulled me closer to him. I heard my phone bleep and felt Harrys had pull my phone out. I saw him frown and looking confused to me. ''What is this?'' he said. ''I don't know, who is it?'' i asked him. ''It's from Luke...?'' ''What does it say'' ''I'm fine, enjoyed the coffee this morning, tomorrow again?'' harry read the textmessage. ''What does he mean by this morning..'' I turned around to face Harry. ''Look it's nothing to be mad at, i went to starbucks and i accidentally spilled my coffee over him, i told him i was sorry and stuff, he said it was okay, i asked him if i could do anything for him and he offered me coffee, it was atleast what i could do for his messed up hoddie, that was my fault. We're just friends..'' i said in one breath. ''And i won't go tomorrow if you don't want me to.'' Harry shook his head ''It's fine, i don't want to forbid things to you, if you say you guys are just friends, i trust you.'' he pulled me into a hug and gave me my phone back. ''I'm going back to Ryan'' he said while he kissed my cheeck. I pulled out my phone and text Luke to meet me at starbucks. 

''CUPCAKEEEWSS'' Za yelled when i walked in. He ran to me and grabbed the plate with cupcakes. ''Thankyou Ray.'' he said while shoving two cupcakes in his mouth. ''Share them you pig.'' He nodded and offered every one a cupcake. I chuckled and wished every one goodnight. I gave Harry a kiss and walked upstairs. I changed to my sleepingclothes and softly turned on my stereo. I opened my window as the fresh night air blow through my hair. I felt my phone bleep again and looked at it. Textmessage from Luke. 

''How about i take you to my favorite spot after coffee?'' 

I smiled and agreed with it. I threw my phone on my bed and closed my eyes. After a while i heard the door open and seconds later two arms wrapped around me waist. ''What are you looking at'' ''Night'' Harry kissed my cheeck and let me go. I heard the bathroom door open and i closed the window. I crowled in bed as Harry came over to the bed. I noticed my stereo was still on. ''Harry..turn it off please.'' I heard some ruffle and saw a pillow flow over to the stereo. ''HARRY'' ''What it did shut up'' he said with a chuckle. i laughed as we both fell asleep.

next morning

I heard my alarmclock fill the room with his annoying sound. I slammed on it to shut it up and crowled out of bed. I grabbed my black skinny jeans and my wide blue shirt. I quickly put it on and grabbed my shoes as i walked down brushing my hair and stuff. I quickly put my shoes on. I grabbed my jacket and headed to the door. ''Where are you going?'' I heard Fredo's voice. I turned around and he came down the stairs. ''I have an appointment.'' ''With who? For what?'' ''With a guy, he's just a friend i met.'' ''Any one i know?'' I shook my head as i zipped my jacket. ''Does Harry know'' ''It's not like that! But yes, he knows and he's alright with it'' ''Oh really'' ''Yes, if you will excuse me, some one's waiting for me.'' ''Watch it Ray, he could've other meanings...'' ''What do you mean?'' ''Well, you're not ugly. And you're female.. He might think you're single and you know..Maybe he tries to hit on you'' ''I'm a big girl, i can handle my stuff, thank you.'' With that i opened the door and went out.