17. Crushing Justin

HARRYS P.O.V.

I walked over to Rain and hugged her thight. ''You scared me kitten, please never do that again!'' i whispered in her ear. ''I just didn't want to stay in London, you did so much for me, i just didn't want it to get more...'' ''Well lovebirds, go sit your ass down and we'll talk about all this tomorrow, Amanda get off of Justin..'' Crissy said. I laughed and sat down in with Rain in my arms. 

''LET'S CRUSH JUSTIN'' Za yelled. We all got on top of Justin with Rain on the top. ''GET OFF YOU GUYS ARE CRUSHING MEE'' he yelled. Rain hopped off and we all got off of Justin except for Za. ''AM I SEXY?'' he yelled. ''NOO GET OFF OF ME'' Justin screamed back. We laughed as we watch the boys yell and push eachother. ''If you say i'm sexy i'll let you go.'' ''AMANDA HELP ME'' Justin yelled. Before Za could stand up Amanda ploffed on him. ''You're not helping..'' Justin murmured. Amanda pushed Za off and rolled off of Justin. 

We waved Amanda goodbye. ''Why don't you guys ask Twist over here?'' Crissy suddenly said. ''He is on tour, so he will not stay here for long.'' Za replied. ''Ahaa i see, well you guys need to go to bed! We have to getup early tomorrow'' ''Why?'' Chaz asked. Crissy pointed at Rains legg and we all started to walk to our rooms. I helped Rain to her room. When we stood infront of her door, she kissed me and thanked me for caring for her. I said her goodnght and walked to my room. 

RAINS P.O.V. 

I changed in my sleeping clothes and got in bed. I was nervous for tomorrow. Today was just crazy.. The boys came to New York, for me... I realized they really cared about me, when i saw them. I thought Harry wouldn't notice that i was gone.. With deep thoughts i fell asleep...

''Wake up, you lazy dog...'' I heared some one whisper in my ear. I smiled when i heared that. ''Go away Justin..'' I hit him with my pillow. I heared him laugh. ''Come on, you need to get dressed for the hospitaaaaaaaal'' I opened my eyes and saw him searching clothes in the closet. He threw some pair of short shorts and a tank top. ''I'm going to the hospital, not a Fashion Show..'' ''Well, you need to look good when your legg gets out of that creepy bandage.'' he said. ''Put it on, now.'' he ordered. ''Yes, sir!'' i hopped to the bathroom and changed my clothes. I did my hair and walked out. ''Look at you! You look great for a hospital!'' He carried me downstairs to the kitchen, he sat me down next to Harry. Crissy gave me my breakfast and we eat and talked.

''Justin move your big ass a bit so Ryan can fit in!!'' Crissy screamed as we tried to get into the small car. Justin, Fredo, Za and Ryan sat down in the backseats. ''Okay now, Ryan you take Chaz on your lap. Justin, Fredo and Za Rain is going to lay on your laps.'' Crissy ordered. ''I don't have to lay down..'' ''YES YOU DO NOW LAY DOWN.'' I did as she said, or yelled, and layed down on them. Za tickled my feet. ''Stop it!'' ''You, cuty with the curls, you are going to sit in the front with an old lady, me!!!'' Crissy told Harry, He smiled and sat down. We finally drove off to the hospital.

''Rain Sky?'' the docors assistant said. We all stood up. ''Well that's a gang'' she laughed. I smiled and we all went in the doctors room. ''Hello Rain, you can sit here'' the doctor said. I did as he said. He removed the bandage and looked at my legg. ''Well i want to make a scan'' He said. He helped me get up and we walked to an area with some machines. He told me what to do and i did. The boys were outside and Crissy watched me. I had to lay down and i felt some moving. ''Don't worry, it won't hurt'' the doctor said as he started the machine...