29. Not fighting against it

RAINS P.O.V.

Justin talked into the phone and looked at me. I gave him a 'Who is it'- look. He walked back to us and switched to speakers. ''Is she listening?'' i heard a voice from the other side of the phone. The voice was too familiar. I didn't really know where from, but i'm sure i heard it before. ''Yup'' Justin said. ''Well, Lil' RayRay, i understand ya wanna see your boy, alive.'' My eyes widened. ''Marshall..'' i heard a chuckle and some footsteps. ''You can come get Harry at the old appartment, but don't bring your crew with ya, babygirl. You got 3 hours.'' Marshall ended the phonecall. I ran downstairs and grabbed my jacket. I wanted to step outside but some one grabbed me. ''You're not going alone, Ray.'' Za said. ''I have to, if we're not back at 9, come to this adress.'' I wrote the streetname down and left. 

''Where is he?'' i asked as Marshall pulled me in. ''Follow.'' I followed him upstairs and he unlocked the door. I saw Harry tied up in a chair. I ran over to him and hugged him. ''I'm so so so sorry..'' ''It's not your fault kitten'' I kissed his cheeck and tried to untie him. I was pulled away from Harry and some one tied up my hands. ''What the.. Let me go!!'' ''Shut the fuck up!!'' I looked up at the person who was screaming at me. It was Zack. Oh god. 

''Let him go!'' I yelled. ''Fine. Boys, let him go, drive him to Starbucks and come back.'' I saw three boys grabbing Harry and walk away. I was happy he was safe. ''Well well, Ray. Seems you couldn't stay away.'' he had an evil smirk on his face. ''What do you want to do now?'' i asked, i knew i was staying here till Chris came out. My old life was coming back to me and no one could stop it. ''Chris is almost out, our plan is working. As soon as he is here, you'll have to take care of him, Chrisway.'' I sarcastacily chuckled. ''Yeah, because he can't get out of the house and i have to do stuff for you guys. I know.'' Zack nodded. ''You have to call Justin and his gang to say you're alright and you want to move on. Start all over again. Alone.'' I looked at him in disbelief. ''They would never believe that.'' ''Then make them believe. Chris wants you to move with us. We're going to Los Angeles.'' ''Yeah take some one who escaped prison to Los Angeles.'' i sarcasticly answered. Zack chuckled. ''I just do what i'm supposed to do, Chris makes the plans.'' ''He's so dumb. Why can't we go back to Mexico. We will changed our names back to the real ones and we just live there with Grandpa'' ''You know Chris, he can't stay away from this life, back to mexico means no drugs, no one-night-stands and all that shit, it means a normal life and back to work.'' Zack explaned and started to tell me what happened to Chris when i leaved. 

''He's here in like 4days.'' I nodded. ''I'm sorry for this, it's not your choice to live this life.'' ''Did you choose this life?'' ''Yes and no. Long story..'' ''I've got time.'' He looked me in the eyes and laughed.

''Well. I started doing drugs because my brother did it and i wanted to be so called 'Cool', i wanted more and more and before i knew it i was addicted. I spend all my money on it. But when my parents found out they tried to help me and didn't gave me my money. I was angry and wanted money, just to buy more. So that's how it went for like 3 months. Until my dad had enough and packed my stuff. He said i could come back when i'm clean. I didn't know where to go. I refused to go to family because they would sent me to a clinic. So i searched for some one who had drugs, for free. That's when i met Chris. He gave me drugs, but only if i joined his gang. So i did. And this is where we are now.''

''Wow. That's.. Awful..'' ''You had a hard life too.'' ''No one said life was easy.'' i thought of Fredo who was telling me that. I'm glad they don't have to live this life, or are forced to live it. Marshall came in and whispered something in Zacks ear, he whispered something back and Marshall left. ''Well.. It seems our plan worked too good. Chris will be here tomorrow.'' ''What are we going to do?'' ''The boys are packing our stuff and Marshall is buying you some clothes and stuff you need. When Chris is here he first wants to talk to you and then we're going to L.A.'' i looked up to Zack. ''Why he wants to talk to me?'' ''Don't be scared. I'm there too, i don't trust him alone with you.'' ''Thank you'' i smiled at him. The only thing i didn't understand was, why wasn't i fighting against this?