31. Party

RAINS P.O.V.

''There's a party at-'' Chris started but i cut him off. ''No, you can't just show up in public, Chris.'' ''But-'' ''I said no. So just stay here and do something, i'm going out with the boys.'' ''Whoaaa, to where?!'' I looked to him in my mirror while i did my hair. ''Zack and Marshall asked me to go with them, but you can't go, you're a criminal.'' i smiled. I knew he didn't like this. ''I'm coming'' Chris said while putting his jacket on. ''But you-'' ''Blublublub. We're going.'' He pulled me downstairs with him and we got in the car.

We all got out and walked to the house where the party was. The music was loud enough to hear from 4 streets away. There  were people everywhere. We pushed ourselves through the crowd, when we came in a boy came up to us. He had a blue tress in his hair. I looked good and saw who it was, it was Luke. He came with one of his brother to us. ''CHRIIIIIIIIS'' His brother shouted to Chris and bro-hugged him. ''You guys know eachother..?'' i asked. ''Yeah i saw him in New York when i was you know, looking for you..'' I nodded. ''What about you, do you know Beau?'' ''Kinda, I bumbed into Luke in starbucks.'' I smiled to him. ''Rain!!'' He hugged me. ''Yup your sister is a bit wild.'' he giggled, he smelled like alcohol. Luke held his left arm around my waist. Chris was gone with Beau and the other boys weren't here anymore either. ''I thought you were going back to Australia?'' i asked. ''Long story, come take a shot. Get happy!'' he winked at me. Well, forgetting my problems for one night.. Can't say no. 

HARRYS P.O.V.

''WE FOUND LOOOVE IN A HOPEEELEEEESSS PLAAAAAAACEEEE'' Za sang. He was singing the whole time. ''SHUT UP'' Justin shouted. ''Well..'' Za pouted. The next song what came on was A-team by Ed Sheeran. He was one of my favorite artists. This time i couldn't hold it and sang along. Justin sighed and Za laughed. I shrugged to Justin and just kept singing. 

''Well where are we going now..'' Fredo asked as we drived through L.A. .  ''Uhm..Maybe a hotel?'' Justin said. Fredo drived to the nearest hotel and Justin and Fredo went in to ask for rooms. ''We can go to a club tonight?'' Za softly said. ''It will get our minds off things..'' ''We could..'' Chaz agreed. Ryan looked at me. ''Or we could just stay here..'' Za spoke. I shook my head. There is a chance we can see Chris at club.. ''it will be good..'' i said. ''GUYS GET YOUR BAGGS'' Justin shouted from behind. We did as he said and went in the hotel. 

I shared a room with Ryan. Justin with Chaz and Za with Fredo. ''So do you want to go tonight or are you just coming with us so you don't disappoint Za..'' Ryan carefully asked. ''I think there's a chance we can spot Chris or Rain or maybe Zack at the club, i want to take that risk..'' Ryan nodded and went in the bathroom to change. 

Later that night we went to the club. ''Let's get druuuuuuuuuunk!!!'' Za screamed and went to the bar. We all drank enough to be drunk and danced. I forgot all my worries and danced with every one who wanted too. I felt some one dance with me, i knew it was a girl. Her body was pressed against mine and danced like crazy. Let's just say the night was awesome..

*next morning*

I woke up with a horrible headache. I groaned and turned around. My sight was a bit blurry. I blinked a few times and finaly saw a bit better. I looked around and saw empty bottles on the ground. Ryan and Chaz both slept on the ground, Chaz hugging Ryans leg. I chuckled and turned back. My whole body got out of bed when i saw some one next to me. I looked again and it was a girl. But i'm sure it's not Rain...