6. Worst date..

JUSTINS P.O.V.

I walked to my room in anger. I opend the door and slammed it. I repeated that a couple times until Ryan stopped me. ''What are you doing in the middle of the night?!'' ''I'm swimming, what the hell does it look like'' I spatted. He put his hands up in surrender and went back to sleep. I heard a knock on the door and opened it. ''What happend'' Alfredo asked with a sleepy face. ''Nothing, just a little fight with Rain. You can go back to sleep.'' I answered him. He sighted and pulled me to his room. He didn't share his room because there had to be 3 persons in every room. Fredo was last and had no partner. He opened the door and we walked in. ''Tell me'' ''Well..She was with that bakery boy, i told you about.''

After i told Fredo everything he sighted loudly and walked out of the room. I didn't chase him, i knew what he was going to do. I looked over to the alarmclock and saw it was already 12am. I heard a knock and a door opened. I heard Fredo talk and not much later i heard 2 girls yelling and slamming with things. I stood up and walked to the door, i looked at where the noise was coming from. I saw some pillows on the floor in the hallway and some high heels. What the.. I heard Sarah shushing Sam down. Sarah walked out of the room and cleaned up the mess in the hallway. ''I'm sorry, Sam can be really agressive when some one, you know, hurts her boo..'' she told Fredo. ''Her boo?'' ''Yes, Rain is her boo, and Sam is Rains bear.. Some girl-logic i guess..'' ''Well could you please get Rain and bring her to Justin?'' Sarah shook her head. ''Rain is out, she said she had a date..'' With that i ran into my room and changed very fast in my clothes. I felt anger come up again..

After i had all my stuff i needed i rushed out of the hotel and searched for Rain. I don't want her to be with him. She is like an beautiful, angel and he is some player dude. Something in me said it was not true he was a player and i didn't actually knew him, but i ignored that. I went to the bakery but not a single thing of Rain or the bakery boy. I rushed out and search near the bakery. I looked to the roof of the bakery but i only saw a pigeon. I sighted and dialled Fredos number. Wait no, not Fredo, he will tell me i shouldn't do this. I called Za. ''Ey, come to the bakery, i need your help..''

RAINS P.O.V. 

''Don't push me!! Omg.. What if there are sharks in there?'' Harry laughed and grapped my hand. ''No sharks, promise.'' ''I don't have my swimsuit with me!'' ''Me neither, so come on!'' ''No no no wait!'' Harry sat down in the sand and waited. I settled myself down beside him and sighted. ''I'm sorry.. I don't like water that much..'' i told him. ''But your name is Rain.. rain is water..'' he said, joking. ''Ask my mom!'' I said. ''Well, if you don't want to swim, we can go back to the bakery and have some cupcakes, you like cupcakes, right?'' I chuckled and agreed. We stood up and packed our things.

*walking over the beach to the bakery, ooh ooo*

We walked and laughed. It was beautiful. I saw some shelps and picked them up. I listened to it. I felt Harrys ear on the other side of the shelp. ''You can't hear things from there.'' I told him. He smiled cheeckly. ''Well show me how i have to listen then?'' He said. I hold the shelp beside his ear and let him listen. ''Beautiful, just like you..'' I started blushing. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. ''Don't blush, no need to blush.'' I smiled and felt two lips on mine...

''Hey!!'' Our kiss was interruped by an all too familiar voice. I turned around to see Justin standing nearly 2 yards from us. ''What the hell are you doing here!?'' I yelled. ''Same question to you, i thought i said you can't hang out with him, and what i saw was a bit too much..'' he said, anger in his voice, dark eyes. I had never seen him this way before.. I was scared. Harry walked over to Justin. ''You can't tell her what to do or to hang out with, she can make her own desiscions.'' Justin looked Harry in the eyes and had an evil smile on his face. Then my eyes dropped on something Justin had in his pocket. It was something i only saw in movies, something i never expected Justin to have in hands, it was a gun...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TUUUUWNTUUUUWNTUUUUWN 

what is Justin going to do with the gun.... O_O i''ll write the next part, but im not sure when to upload! LOVE YOU YOU CRAZY UNICORNS<3