30. Building up trust

.    .    .

''...Look at you now, you're back to me. You can't get back to your little friends. You don't even fighting back, just because you missed this.'' Chris came closer and the other boys were waiting till he was finished. ''I don't care, if you want to kill me, do it.'' Chris looked at me angerily. I knew he could slap me any moment. ''Do it, beat me up.'' When i expected a slap in my face, Zack came between us. ''Lets go, or else you will go in jail again.'' Marshall opened the door and the other boys got in the huge car. Earlier today they putted the bagage in the car. Chris sat beside me and Zack so he wouldn't get too much attention. We drove away, the road we were driving on was too familiar. I knew where we were. We drove past my house. I looked to it and saw the boys getting in the car. I wanted to scream for help but i knew i wouldn't survive that. I looked one more time and saw Fredo look at our car. I didn't knew if he saw me or not. Well it doesn't matter, i have my own plans.

I opened my eyes at a bright light and sounds of cars stopping and parents  screaming their children back. I looked up and saw we  were at gass station. That's where we supposed to be if we were halfway there. I looked over at Chris who was still sleeping. ''Psssshhh'' i poked him. ''Wake up'' he didn't move. I squeezed his nose and he slapped my hand away. ''Whaaaahaaat'' he yawned. ''I don't know, every one went to pee or to buy some food.'' Chris sat up and looked at me, he had a smile on his face. That kind of smile i didn't see since he was 11 years old. It was like a -I'll-be-always-there-for-you-and-i'm-sorry-for-what-i-did- smile. ''Do you want something or need to use the bathroom?'' i shook my head. ''I'm fine, i just wanted some one to talk to.'' he nodded and yawned again. ''I'm sorry for forcing you to come with me, but i have a reason..'' i looked at him confused. What kind of sick reason could it be. ''Well?'' i asked. 

''When the police took me off, i realised i scared you. I was shocked at that, i never ment to scare you. I just wanted my little sister back. Not like when we lived together. Like when we were kids. Happy and protecting.'' he sighed. I didn't need to know more. He wants to protect me. ''But why did you do it this way?'' ''Well i told the boys i wanted you with me in LA, didn't matter how. And if i just showed up Justin would beat me up and you would call the police.'' He chuckled. He looked down at his shoes and played his feet. ''We can start all over...In LA?'' i said. He looked up, smiled and nodded. ''Yes please.'' I hugged him, i guess this is my new life.

HARRYS P.O.V.

We stepped in the building and ran upstairs. No one. We split up and searched everywhere. No one here. I ran to Justin with a note i found. ''Read this.'' He grabbed it from me and began to read.

''So probably you guys are going to be mad at me.. But i need to do it and you guys will soon know.. I just wanted to say i'm going with them to LA. I'm sorry i missed our anniversairy, babe. Look in my room and you'll find your presents. I hope you like them! I'll see you guys soon, somewhere...

                                                                             -Rain''

Justin sighed. ''Why did she..I can't believe she...What the hell was she thinking..!?'' ''We're going after her, right'' he nodded and we  both searched for the other boys. ''ZA FREDO RYAN CH-'' ''DON'T SCREAM WE CAN HEAR YOUUUU'' Za shouted back to Justin. ''We're going to pack for LA, meet us in the car!''

''Can't believe we're going to LA!!! Can we meet the Lakers?!!'' ''No Za, we're going to get Rain'' Fredo said while putting our bags in the car. ''But..'' ''We said no!!'' Justin pushed him in the car. ''Kaykay chillaaaax'' Za sighed. ''But can we meet them when we have Rain?'' Justin looked at him in disbelief. ''No! We can't! When we have Rain we're going back to New York, pack as much as we can, fly to Canada and hide Rain there, if everything works out, we are living in Europe at the end of the year. Well if you want to come with us..'' There was a silence till Fredo started the car and we drove off. ''Let's turn on the radio, put out minds on something else.'' Ryan said while turning the radio on. 'What's my name' by Rihanna & Drake came on. I slowly hummed with it and heard Justin humming too. ''WAITWAITWAIT NIGGAAAS I HAVE THE PERFECT SONG'' Za said really happy. Ryan turned the radio off and we all waited for Za. He started singing 'LA Baby' by the Jonas Brothers. We all sighed at him. He probably took a drink when we were packing. ''SING WITH ME, LA LA BABEEEHH'' This is going to be a loooooooong ride...