Survive..

I began walking quickly towards my parent's room when I began to hear footsteps entering the house. There was a bunch of whispering going on in the kitchen, possibly the loudest whispers I've ever heard. I was shaking horribly, and I quickly entered the room. I was too afraid to speak, so I shook my parents awake. "What's wrong Harry..?" my dad asked. They suddenly heard the whispers too. "LOCK THE DOOR. NOW." my mother whispered harshly. I ran softly to the door and locked it, and I quickly hid under the table. People had broken into our house, but the important part was that we were all safe. My mother crawled under the table with me quickly. "We're going to be okay, alright? Just don't move or make noise. If they find us, don't fight back or they'll hurt us. Understood?" my mother whispered quickly. "Y-Yes mother.." I muttered. She hugged me hard. My dad was in the other corner of the room, dialing the police, but the phone was having issues. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. A hard knock. I whimpered. "Shhhh!!!" my mother shushed, silently. They began to kick at the door, hard. My dad quickly unplugged the lamp and stood in the corner, ready. The door broke down. It was a moment of life or death.

It was three guys, all three of them with hoodies and two were armed with pistols. I tried hard to remain calm and stay still. "THERE YOU ARE!" one of them yelled. They pointed their guns towards me and my mother. I was afraid, I had NO IDEA WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO! I WAS AFRAID!! Me and my mother slowly crept out of the table. "Take anything in this house, but don't take anyone's life with you!" my mother shrieked. "BOTH OF YOU. ON THE FLOOR, NOW!" one of them yelled. They kicked me HARD on the back, knocking me on the floor instantly. My dad was still in the corner, I presumed. One of the men crouched slowly in front of me, and stared at my face. "Hello there." he said softly. "Hi.." I replied back, softly. "We are part of Shattered Eyes. Carol and George did a pretty good job showing us your beautiful car. Gave us a little hint that you people had some money in your hands. Recognize me?" he said, softly. "Yes.. you were the one who followed me.." I replied, shivering. "Correct." he said. "Now, don't move a muscle or make a sound." He stood up and started moving towards the door. Suddenly, he turned back to me. "Oh, and don't bother searching for Carol and George. We're getting em' outta this city." he uttered. "HEY! SOME- ARRGG!!" a voice yelled from the kitchen. "ANGEL! WHAT'S HAPPENING OVER THERE?!" he yelled back. The Shattered Eyes members regrouped in front of the room quickly when suddenly, two people lashed at them. It was George and Carol.

One of the guys tried to shoot Carol, but she quickly latched on to his head and began punching as hard as she could. Me and my mother quickly stood up, and my father ran towards one of the gang members. "DAD! NO!" I screamed. My mother grabbed me quickly. "DON'T GO NEAR THEM. DAD WILL BE FINE!" my mother shrieked. We stood in horror as we saw George stab one of the gang members to death with his pocket knife. Suddenly, one of them hit Carol hard in the face, knocking her to the floor instantly. My father hit his head with the lamp and the lamp shattered, sending the gang member to the floor. However, we saw one of the gang members was still standing. He had a pistol in his hand, carefully aimed at Carol, and shot her chest. "CAROL!!!" I screamed. My mother put her hand over my mouth quickly. But that's when I knew who was left. Who was in sight. I shrieked, but it was too late. My father leaped on the remaining gang member and attempted to punch him to death, but the gang member punched him in the face and threw him on the floor. My mother quickly lashed at the gang member to stop him from going further, but he pushed her down too. He grabbed his pistol, aimed at my dad's chest, and pulled the trigger.

"DAD!!!! NO!!!!!!!!" I screamed. I ran towards the remaining gang member, but he reacted too quickly for me and kicked me in the chest hard. It lowered my defenses and he pushed me down, hard. He aimed for my head and I screamed,"PLEASE, DON'T!" George quickly came from behind him and stabbed him in the chest, and my mother got up quickly to grab the pistol of the other dead member. "SIR, I'M GOING TO HAVE TO ASK YOU TO STAND DOWN!" my mother screamed. I crawled towards my dad, quickly. George and the remaining Shattered Eye fought hard for the pistol, until my mother pulled the trigger. George shrieked, and after a few moments, fell on the floor slowly, until he utterly collapsed, dead, next to my father. "YOU WANT TO JOIN HIM??!" my mother yelled. Her and the gang member were pointing at eachother with pistols, when my mother suddenly realized her pistol had no ammo left. "HAHA, NOW WHO WANTS TO JOIN HIM?" the Shattered Eye member yelled. He pulled the trigger and a bullet hit the wall as my mother jumped out of the way. He aimed again and stepped on my hand, HARD. I shrieked, and my father kicked his legs to try to knock him down. The gang member lost his defenses and dropped his pistol, but quickly beat up my father. My mother jumped on the gang member and knocked him down. It was my turn to fight.

I quickly grabbed the pistol and aimed at the gang member. He slapped my mother, hard, and grabbed her as a human shield. "I DARE YOU TO SHOOT. NO BOY HAS SUCH ACCURACY." he yelled. My dad groaned as he reached, and suddenly grabbed the gun from my hand and aimed closely. He fired, missing the Shattered Eye member's head IN JUST A FEW INCHES! However, this stunned him, and my mother was able to break free. She ran towards one of the dead gang members to grab the pocket knife filled with blood that was lying next to him. I grabbed the chair next to me quickly and pointed it towards the gang member, who was recovering quickly. My father shot him in the leg, and I yelled in victory,"YOU GOT HIM, DAD! SHOOT HIM MORE!!" I yelled. He aimed again, but this time, no bullet came out.. only a click. "NO!" my father yelled miserably. Suddenly, the gang member took out a second pistol in his shirt and shot my chair, but it stunned my dad and caused him to drop the pistol. I quickly dropped the chair and fell down. My mother rammed the gang member against the wall and stabbed him repeatedly, until he suddenly shot her leg. I screamed in horror. He pushed her off of him and she fell on the floor with a loud thud. My mother was injured, but my father was severely injured. The gang member dropped his pistol and slowly fell on the floor. He looked at me and uttered his final words. "The boss... once he hears about this.." he muttered,"...He will never see you as just Harry.." I stood up quickly."G-Give your boss my disregards.." I replied harshly. He fell to the floor and stopped moving. He was finally dead.