The Battle Begins..

My mother gave me a studious look. "Golden Candles carry a power they use to identify each other, if you know how to use it correctly. Your power can only do one thing, but it's enough to scare the Shattered Eyes." my mother explained. I looked at her, disappointed. "That's all the Golden Candles can do? How can Shattered Eyes be afraid of that??" I replied. My mother looked at me, studiously. "Shattered Eyes members know Golden Candles can identify each other and form a huge team against them. They don't want that to happen." she finished. I looked at her and realized that I was probably the only Golden Candle left to fight Shattered Eyes. "How can I identify other Golden Candles?" I asked. My mother looked at me, confused. "I don't know, Harry, but I don't think there's any Golden Candles left to identify.." she finished. Did the Shattered Eyes have some sort of power? "Do Shattered Eyes have power, too?" I asked, curiously. "As time went by, the power Shattered Eyes held faded away slowly. Shattered Eyes existed long before the Golden Candles, so their power is depleted. They used to have the ability to shatter golden candles, but they lost the ability as time passed." my mother explained. My power was basically useless, but my origins weren't.

My mother drove us to the movement structure, and that's when I spotted Linda and Brad outside, speaking. She parked her car to the same spot Linda's mom had parked, and I stepped out of the car. I began to head towards Linda & Brad until Brad spotted me. "HARRY!" he screamed. I ran to him quickly and gave him a quick hug. "GOODNESS, YOU'RE OKAY!" I replied, quickly. Brad smiled, excitedly, and turned to Linda. "We're all reunited, and we're all okay!" Brad continued. Linda smiled, and looked towards me. She gave me a hug and we entered the movement structure. Instantly, members began coming up to us. "What happened!?" one of them asked. "Who was there?? Did the homeless U.S. veteran survive??" another one asked. I remembered about the homeless veteran, and I thought about how he had almost got us killed, but sacrificed himself to save us. He must have been set up as a trap by Shattered Eyes, but he turned on them too. I tried answering everyone's questions, and eventually, I remembered that tonight, we were going to form a parade against Shattered Eyes again. I was ready.

"Ready to go outside?" one of the members asked. I nodded slowly, but confidently. "Let's fight for our rights." Linda explained. Suddenly, Linda's mom came up to us. "Linda, I thought I had made it clear that I don't want you participating in this." her mother explained. Linda grabbed a huge sign, and turned to her mother. "Sorry mom, but this is something I have to do." she replied. Her mother frowned, but her expression suddenly grew soft. "Fine, you can participate." her mother said with a slow tone. Brad and Linda began moving towards the door, and I followed with a larger sign. My mother stood in the doorway speaking with other cast members about when the next parade was going to be. I stood in the line of the parade with my large sign, and smiled at Linda. This was going to be a great night.