The End

I was at home now. I had went all over the place, and it took the whole night. To the ER to be checked for any potential injuries, to the movement structure to look at it's remains, and home, but I was fine. My mother also turned out to be perfectly okay, without the exception of the scratches we both had. I threw myself on the floor of my bedroom and cried. The Shattered Eye was gone, but it came with a price - Harry. I was going to sincerely miss Harry, with all my heart, and I cried hard. I opened my drawer to change my clothes, when on top of the drawer, I saw his sunflower. I grabbed it, and slowly felt the edges & petals of the flower. Suddenly, I saw a little note attached to the inside of the stem. I took it out, and quickly proceeded to reading it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Linda,

I remember the first time I saw you, I was wondering if I was looking at my greatest friend of the greatest love of my life. I will, forever, love you, and protect you all I can. I will never forget about you, and I will possibly ask you to go to Jack In The Box with me sometime! We both love it there! Alright, love, if you have found this note, congratulations! Text me when you find this note!

From,

Harry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cried, even more, and set the note down. I threw myself unto my bed and cried, because that's all I was able to do. I couldn't text him anymore.. because.. he was gone.. I love Harry, and I forever will. Suddenly, a bright light appeared in the corner of my room. My eyes hurt as it shined into my eyes, but when I opened them.. There was Harry.. Dressed in white robes & had wings on his back.. "Come with me, Linda." he told me. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT! I got up, slowly, and walked towards him. He reached out his hand, and I tried to grab it, but ended up grabbing thin air. Tears ran down my face as I remembered that this wasn't Harry as his usual self. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand, and he opened my window. We slowly started lifting off the floor. I panicked, but I slowly started getting more comfortable the more we went in the air. I saw birds chirping, the sun shining, and cars driving. I realized I was with Harry, and it made me feel safe & sound. I slowly closed my eyes to the slow gush of air that passed by my hair, took a deep breath, and smiled. I was safe now.