I Love You

Suddenly, Brad broke loose of the Shattered Eye member and jumped on the Shattered Eye. One of the members quickly grabbed me and held on tight. "HE'S NOT THE ONLY GOLDEN CANDLE HERE!" he screamed. I glanced and him and realized it - Brad was also a Golden Candle. He fought the members with all his strength until the Shattered Eye shot his stomach. "Now, there will be one left." the Shattered Eye muttered. He kicked Brad in the face and shot him to death. Tears were streaming down my face as I realized what was going to happen next. That's when the police began to open fire at the gang members who were taking guard. We had a chance to escape.

"Now.. Golden Candle.. I will put out your fire.." the Shattered Eye mumbled. The gang member threw me on the floor, and the Shattered Eye grabbed me. He held me at gunpoint and pointed me towards Linda. "Make your final words count." he demanded. This was it. This was, the end of my journey. I was the last Golden Candle, and the legacy of Golden Candles would be put to an end. "Linda.. you know how much you've always meant to me and my life.." I explained,"..and you know darn right how well we talked about sushi rolls and toes.." The Shattered Eye chuckled a bit. "I'm going to love you, even through death, Linda.. This was meant to happen to me.." I uttered. My mother began to try to escape, so they pushed her down where I was laying. "KILL ME IF YOU'RE GOING TO KILL MY SON!" my mother screamed. She looked at me, and I sincerely knew that this was the end of our family. 

The police eventually were forced to retreat, until the SWAT team was brought. The whole gang was here, firing with unstoppable firepower. "Linda.. you have a life to live.. and you have.. power.." I explained. The Shattered Eye kicked me and threw me on the floor. I wasn't going to leave without a fight, though. I grappled on to him and kneed his face. His gang members stood in their places, and my mother was still being held, so she was forced to watch. I felt an unbelievable amount of strength when I got close to Brad's dead body, and I hit the Shattered Eye in the face with an uppercut, in other words, my final blow. He suddenly shot my leg, and I fell to the floor immediately. It was one of the most painful experiences I have EVER HAD, IT WAS JUST SO PAINFUL! I screamed loudly in pain and tried to hold in my tears. Linda tried to scream, and my mother had no choice but to watch. The Shattered Eye looked up at me, one final time. His face was filled with blood, and he looked extremely weak. He pointed at my head with his gun, and pulled the trigger. It was the end for me, but the start for Linda.