Investigating

She wasn't going to be home until Monday! What was I supposed to do tomorrow!? Watch TV all day? I decided I would research about this new gang tomorrow morning. I texted Linda good night, and I made myself comfortable in my bed. Linda texted me again, so I checked my phone. She was telling me that she had already seen the blue sweater guy photographing beautiful cars. I became relieved that probably all he wanted to do was take a picture of really nice cars he could find, but why? Why did he have to do it in such a sneaky way? Why didn't he just ask if he could take a picture? I asked Linda if she had an idea what the boy would do with the pictures. She texted me back saying she thinks that he delivers them to someone. This was really getting out of hand. I didn't know what to think or do after she told me that, so I once again, texted her good night and got comfortable in my bed again. This time, I made sure that my phone would charge this night. Tomorrow, there was lots to be done.

I woke up at 10:15 AM. I turned to my phone and turned it on quickly, hoping that Linda was up so I could ask her more questions. I looked at the flower vase and saw the sunflower was there, with its beautiful pedals still there. The secret note was still almost invisible, and the water was still tidy and cleansed. I got up and decided to get some breakfast before starting my little "quest" to find out more about the gang. My mom was already there, cooking scrambled eggs. Surprisingly, she had just began cooking, right when I woke up. "Morning, mom!" She turned her head around. "Morning, Harry! Hope you had a good night's rest!" I was about to sit on the table when I suddenly tripped on a chair's leg and face-platted on the floor. "YEOWCH!" I screamed. "What in the world happened!?" my mom asked. "I tripped on the chair!!" I explained. We both burst out laughing. See, even chairs can be unpredictable sometimes.

After finishing breakfast and greeting my father, I decided to turn on my TV and search for a channel that had any information on the new gang. I didn't even know the name of the new gang. Out of nowhere, I received a text on my phone. I quickly checked my phone and saw that it was from my father. He asked if I wanted to go shopping with him. I burst out laughing and went to the living room. "Dad, you could just walk to my room and ask me there." I said, trying hard not to laugh. "Well, you seemed busy so I didn't want to interrupt you in person." he explained. "It's fine dad. You interrupted me with the text anyways." I replied. "So, do you want to go or not?" he asked, this time with a slightly stronger tone. "Well, I was thinking about researching the new gang last night." I replied. "Well, all I know is the name of the gang. The name of the gang is "Shattered Eyes"." he replied. "What kind of name is that?" I asked. "I wish I knew, son. I really wish I did." he replied, with a pretty odd tone. "I think I'll go." I replied. I went back to my room to dress, and this time, I made sure I took my phone with me.

The day was beautiful. The birds were singing, the cars were passing, and the people all seemed to be having a good day. We arrived to the store and there we took everything we needed, which, if I counted, would be about 30,314,250,315 items. Just kidding, if we had that much, we'd be left terribly broke. After paying for who knows how much, we began to head back home. On the way home, I thought about Linda. I still remembered her beautiful smile, her glamorous eyes, her promising and soothing voice, all of it combined formed a beauty. A beauty that I wish were mines. That was supposed to happen yesterday, but things happen every now and then. We arrived home and I noticed that someone was in the front door, ringing the doorbell. "Who is that?" my dad asked. "I don't know.." I replied. I then saw who it was, and I gasped in surprise.