A New Connection

It was Linda! She saw our car begin to park in the garage and her eyes sparkled with happiness. It made me smile almost instantly, it was just so beautiful. I got off the car and quickly made my way towards her. It's almost as if she was my magnet, because I was attracted to her. See what I did there? I opened my arms as widely as I could and hugged her. I honestly think she squished me so hard she had squished the butterflies out of my stomach. "Harry!! Oh my goodness!! I'm so, so sorry about yesterday!!" she explained. "No, no, don't apologize. It's my fault for not even making plans with you!" I explained. We both began to laugh uncontrollably. It was a little odd at first - but then again, we were just so happy to see each other again. "So, I have so many questions for you about the new gang, "Shattered Eyes", for you to answer for me!" I declared. "Really?" she asked, surprised. "Heck yea. After that incident with the picture taking, I knew something was just off." I added. I knew I was on to something, and I was.

We entered the home. Linda's mom was inside, sitting on the couch, talking with my mom. "Hi Harry!" I looked to the couch and saw Linda's mom looking at me. "Hi ma'am! Hope yesterday you guys had a great day!" I replied. "We sure did! We did spend almost all of our money to get there, but hey! Look at us!" she added. I felt bad to hear that they had spent almost all of their money just to visit someone. My father was in the kitchen listening, cleaning the dishes. When he heard that, he stopped. He looked at the mother in such a serious way. I knew what he was thinking of doing, and it's exactly what I want him to do. I dismissed myself and me and Linda walked to my room. Suddenly, I remembered. The flower vase was fully in sight and Linda was basically right about to enter my room.

I quickly tried to stop her from going any further, but it was too late. She was in my room, inspecting all of its decorations. "I love this flower vase!" she added. I honestly feel like this was such a terrifying experience I would end up constipated, for goodness sake. The ONE thing I didn't want her to see was the FIRST thing she saw. What a disappointment. "Wait, you wouldn't just put up this as a decoration. I know you.." she explained. She gave me an odd look. It was the perfect time. The butterflies began to invade my stomach, but I didn't care anymore. I tried to say something, but nothing came out, until I finally made it come out. "You are literally the love of my life.. do you want to go out with me??"