Finale

Harry's head was blown. He slowly fell to the floor, and I was forced to watch ALL OF IT. I was forced to be held by this moron who was helping the Shattered Eye. My mother was being held in the other corner of the alley, and I was sincerely hoping they wouldn't hurt her too. I cried.. and cried.. and cried.. Harry was gone.. my one and only love.. I cried and cried, it was just so painful.. But Harry left the Shattered Eye extremely weak, and he was about to finish his mother, who was apparently the Shattered Eye's SISTER! "It's your turn, sister.." the Shattered Eye muttered. Harry's mother quickly got up, and she slapped him hard across the face. The gang member had to quickly grab Harry's mother, or she would end up killing the Shattered Eye. He pointed at her head, and while shaking, fired the pistol. Because of his shaking, he accidentally ended up killing his own gang member!! Harry's mom was FREE!

She tackled the Shattered Eye and punched him repeatedly in the face, until he shot her in the neck. She groaned for a moment, but she instantly fell to the Shattered Eye's arms. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!! He threw her off of him and got up. His face was bleeding, terribly, and he was severely injured. "Dump these two in the dumpsters.." the Shattered Eye commanded. I was screaming, and I tried to kick hard, but the gang member threw me against the wall and picked me up, opened the trash bin, and dumped me inside. I was forced to remain defenseless, until I heard gunshots coming from all over the place. Shattered Eyes's members screamed in pain, and I heard body after body drop to the floor. "YOU CAN TAKE MY LIFE, BUT YOU CAN NEVER TAKE MY PRIDE!" the Shattered Eye screamed. I crawled out of the dumpster without him noticing, and slowly dragged myself to a pistol. SWAT members were all over the place, ready to make an arrest, but the Shattered Eye deserved ONE THING FOR KILLING MY HARRY! I grabbed the pistol, slowly aimed, and fired.

I HIT HIM IN THE CHEST! A SWAT member quickly told me to put my hands in the air, and I quickly dropped my pistol. My mother was in the other dumpster, but she seemed to be stuck inside, and she screamed for help. I watched in horror as the Shattered Eye fell the floor slowly, and collapsed. The SWAT members quickly proceeded to taking a reading on his neck to see if he was still alive. "Negative." one of them said. They looked at me and quickly walked over to me. "You took our job - but you did a good job." the SWAT member said. It was an HONOR KILLING MY HARRY'S MURDERER! My mother was eventually taken out of the trash bin, and I was helped up to my feet. "What's your name, ma'am?" one of the SWAT members asked. "M-My name is Linda.." I replied, with a soft tone. The Shattered Eyes were finally over, and the Shattered Eye was dead.