Dursley's Day of Torture!

Hey my beautiful and handsome and majestic Attic-ians. Sorry for the delay. I know its been awhile. But I am now proud to say that I am a full fledged part-time employee of Reno, Nevada Circus Circus! It's so fun. So if anyone lives in this area come by and say hi. Always welcome. Even If you don't play the games! And to all my readers, Thank you for reading my story. I appreciate it so much.

The Dursley family slowly began to awake the next day for it was the day off for everyone being it a Saturday. Severus had come to Riddle Manor early in the morning so that he and Bella could think of things to do to the wretched family that had hurt such an adorable child. Whether he had looked like the Potter's or the Prince's the child was still small and fragile. Easy to break. And even harder to fix. And no one, not even when they thought that doing bad was for the good, did they go after a child. For the child was the start of a new future. And they could not take that away from the time before it was due. As Severus and Bella sat in front of the fire they had not noticed the time passing by as they thought. That is until Remus and Sirius came down stairs as the small of breakfast had floated through out the manor. All four of them got together and waited for Tom before they began to eat breakfast.

As Tom came in and sat down, an owl came in through the owl window and landed softly in the middle of the table. By first look they could tell that the owl belonged to Heiro and that the bird was carrying small packages . Eight in fact. All different colors. Bella took the owls bundle and let the bird eat from her plate a small portion then fly away. With a quick flick of her wand the packages grew only slightly bigger and each had a name on it. Silver was for Severus. Emerald for Tom. Pine for Lucius. Gold for Remus and Copper for Sirius. Bella got crimson, Narcissa got turquoise, and Emilie got a bronze colored package. All those who were up and over in the manor opened the package and out fell small necklaces with different metals and stones. Each one had a note explaining that this had been something Heiro had been working on for about an hour and he had made several charms with success for all of the and set them to his loved ones. They smiled at the gift and they began to eat.

That was when they heard the screams and yells from the wretched muggles. Tom just shrugged it off and they continued to eat, Emilie finally came down from her room and followed the smell of the food and sat to eat. Bella gave her the package that was for her and Emilie smiled at what she had received.

"So the filthy muggles have finally decided to awake?" She asked and everyone nodded.

"Remus and I have been reading up on spells and I think we have found the perfect one for their fat son." Sirius said as he picked up his cup of juice.

"Yes, the effects of this spell is intense hunger and the illusion of food. But no matter how you try to get the food you will not be able to eat." Remus said.

Everyone nodded and as they hears the floo go off they knew that it was Lucius and Narcissa. They finished eating and met them in the parlor so they could discuss all that was thought about and what they would like to do to the muggles. It did not take long for them to come to a decision on what they were going to do to the muggles. They went to the dungeon and watched as the muggles stopped their screaming. Emilie smirked as the family backed away from them and seemed to shiver in fear.

"What is it that you wan with us?" Vernon said seeming to have gathered enough courage.

"Merely payback for what you had done to someone important to us. After all no child should deal with pain as intense as what you had done to him.... Wait, does your son and wife know what had truly happened to the poor boy in your own home?" Lucius said.

Petunia looked freaked out slightly and then looked at her husband. "What did you do to the boy while he was in our home?"

"Nothing, Nothing that he didn't deserve." Vernon lashed out.

"Oh, And raping a child at age eight until he is 12 is a normal thing and what a child deserve?" Tom hissed at the man. Petunia looked beyond sick at what she had been told. But then her face quickly reverted back to that of a blank expression.

"Lies. All of that is lies. My husband would never do such things! Not to a freak. He wouldn't want to become tainted." Petunia said.

"Oh? Really? Then let us see from his memories if it was truly lies being told and you are right." Bella said and with a quick spell all memories containing Heiro, when he was Harry, were pulled and fell into the dungeon pensieve. Bella Accio'd Petunia to her and took the woman to the pensieve. She thrust them both into the memories and Bella watched as Petunia watched her husband did those foul things to Heiro over and over again. Finally they pulled out after what seemed like forever and Bella crucio'd the woman for her ignorance and wretchedness. And so with that the day of torture began. Tom took the fat man and had his house elves help him in attaching the fat man to the wall. Remus and Sirius cast the illusionment spell on the fat boy and watched as the boy tried to eat nothing and feel hunger. They laughed at the sight. Narcissa and Emilie sat with Bella as they cast small stinging hexes and other things that caused pain to happen on the horse faced woman.

The day continued on like that. Tom having cast a spell on Vernon that allowed him to go though everything Heiro had gone through. The looks of it was beyond painful and seemed like the right thing to do.