chapter 4: Nick

I wake up to the annoying buzz of my alarm clock, I grumble hitting my side table trying to shut of the annoying nose, I finally get it and cut of the buzzing I sigh laying back, I still feel grogy from sleep so the sleeping pills worked, I slip out of bed, I grab my phone going to check the time but it come up black from no charge, I sigh annnoyed and plug it in.
I head downstairs for breakfast and walk straight into the kitchen, theres a note on the table and I quicly pick it up reading it.

Nick

I've gone out for breakfast
With a friend.
I left you some breakfast in
The microwave.
Love you.

Mum xx.

I sigh going to the microwave and look at the clock its almost twelve so I've slept most of the day, I quickly heat up my breakfast eatting it in silence.
Everything in the kitchen reminds me of her though, every small little ting brings back old memories and happy time that she left behind.
I feel tears form in my eyes and quickly blink them away trying to keep myself together, to try and forget her.

"Angel" I call "walk Angel".

Angel bounds into the kitchen and stands at my feet wagging her tail happily, I scoop her up carrying her up stair to get her lead, I go into my room plopping her on my bed which she happily lays down on.
I look down at my phone turning it on, a picture of her pops up, shes smiling happily in it, the picture was on her birthday when we were at the water park, she smiles up at me in her light blue bikini, the sun makes it look like shes glowing, I can't help feeling the emptyness at seeing this picture.
Suddenly my phone starts vibrating and more than a hundred miss calls show up, them all from Robby, I start to fell worried and wondering what happened.
My phone starts to ring and Robby's name starts flashing on the screen and I quickly answer it.

"What the fuck man" he yell "I've been calling you all night".

"Sorry my phone died and you know the sleeping pills knock me out" I say.

"Whatever, you need to get down to the hospital now" he rushes.

"What, why" I ask.

"Shit, I have to go" he says "just get down here fast".

Theline went dead I and I'm left standing there shocked with many unanswered questions, when I finally come to my senses I race down stairs and out the front annd into the car driving to the hospital as fast as I can.