chapter 15: Addison

I sit on the lounge staring at the wall, I was going to go up to Nicks room but with all that I know now it hurts to much, I've been here for almost half an hour and just sat here in pain as I sobbed.
I hear the door swing open and footsteps rush in.

"Addison" Nick yells "were are you".

I hear him come into the longe room and he sighs with releif when he sees me, he kneels down infront of.

"I was so worried when Robby said you went home" he says "why are you crying".

Robby didn't tell him, he tries to grab my hands but I quickly pull them away.

"How could you" I whisper.

"What are you talking about" he asks worried.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about" I spit "how could you cheat on me".

Fear spreads across his face as he relises what I'm talking about, "its not like that Addy".

"Oh then what is it then" I ask with a growl.

"I thought you left me so I was trying to move on" he said "but they didn't mean anything".

"How can you say that" I yell "Nick I love you and you thought I would leave you".

I feel tears start to poor from my eyes, I don't think I can take much more of this it just hurts way to much.

"I love you to baby, you have to believe me" he pleads and I can see his eyes start to water.

"I don't though" I sob "not anymore".

I get up and run up stairs, as soon as I get into Nicks room I lock the door so Nick can't get in, I walk to the closet grabing a suit case and placing it on the floor, I fill it with all my cloths as I sob, Nick trys to get in but I just yell at him to leave me alone.
Once I finished packing I grab my school bag and unlock the door, Nick is waiting outside the door tears covering his cheeks, he looks up at me with his puffy eyes and sees the suit case.
He quick jumps of the floor as he starts to worry.

"What are you doing with the suitcase" he asks nervously.

"Leaving" I say with my horsy voice.

"What no, you can't leave" he protests.

I ignore him and head down stairs for the door, Nick follows me down trying to stop me but it won't work, I open the door wide and go to leave but Nick grabs my arm holding me back.

"You can't go Addison, I love you and I can't live without you" he crys "please give me another chance".

I shake my head slightly holding back my tears.

"Nick I can't, I'm broken and I'm afraid this time I can't be put back together" I say softly leaving Nick and my broken heart behind.