chapter 17: Nick

I didn't sleep a wink last night, I was up all night thinking of Addison, I keep replaying what she said to me over in my head.

"Nick I can't, I'm broken and I'm afraid this time I can't be put back together"

I new it wasn't true, I had to try and help we are ment to be together and I will do everything I can to bring her back to me.
Robby called me last night telling me that he found her and that she was going to stay at his place, I was jealous that she was with him but I new it she was better of with him then on the streets.

I went to school next day and went straight to Addisons locker I waited there for her but she never showed up, I started to get worried that something had happened so I quickly ran to my first class.
I spot Robby in the back and quickly take the seat next to him.

"Hey Nick, you look like shit" he says.

"Thanks, weres Addy" I quickly ask looking around.

"She stayed home, I went to get her this morning and she was pucking in the toilet so she stayed there" he explains.

"Shit is she ok" I ask frantically.

"Yeah shes fine" he tells me " shes been through alot Nick, she still dealing with everything".

"I know, I just need to see her" I say running my hands through my hair.

"Just give it time Nick, she loves you she just needs to heal" he explains.

I nod knowing hes right.
The class starts and I'm distracted the whole time, looking at the emty seat next to me that Addy should be sitting in.