chapter 11: Addison

"Do I have to do this" I ask Robby.

"Your just nervous" he chuckles "you'll do fine".

I sigh holding the land line in my hand as the shake slightly, I start to type in the numbers slowly pressing one number at a time, my finger slides across the last number but I don't press it.

"I don't know, maybe we shouldn't" I say.

"Come on Ad, don't you want to have some fun" he pleads.

I nod pressing the last button, I hold it to my ear and listen to the phone ring, when it stops and an elderly ladies voice chimes through.

"Hello Northdale High school, Margert speaking.

"Hello this is Fiona Hunts, Nick Hunts mother" I say in a higher voice.

"Oh ms Hunts, how can I help you" she says sweetly.

"I need to pick Nick up early from school, he has a docters apointment that I forgot about" I say.

"Of course" she says "I'll see you soon then".

"Ok bye" I quickly hang up the phone and I sigh with relif, Robby is laugh hard at me.

"What are you laughing at" I grumble.

"Your voice was so weird" he laughs.

I scrowl at him crossing my arms over my chest, he slowly caught his breath and calmed his laughter.

"We have to get ready" he says finally.

"What do you mean" I ask.

"We have to make you look older" he says like I should have already know that.

He pulls me into the bathroom and sits me infront of the mirror, I sit there obidently as Robby pulls my hair out and into a tight bun, after he pulls me into Fionas room and looks through her draws till he finds a blue vest and puts it on me and grabs a tall pair of black heel on and walks me back into the bathroom, I look a bit older now, not much but enough to fool someone.

"Rob, should I be wearing Fionas cloths" I ask.

"It'll be fine, she won't even realise" he shrugs "and I will pack you an extra pair of cloths".

He grabs me extra cloths and shoves me into his jeep, he quick drives me to the school, he parks out front and I sigh nerviously.

"You'll do fine"he says.

I nod getting out of the car, I walk into the office and go straight to the desk, a elderly lady sits behind there with giant glasses with thick lenses, shes short and a little chubby, she looks up at me and smiles and her whole face crinkles.

"You must be Fiona" she says in a farmilar voice.

"Hello" I say trying to keep calm.

"You look very young to have a teenage boy" she says looks me over.

"Got pregnant very young" I rush nervisly.

"Ok, I'll just call him up" she says grbing the phone "you can take a seat".

I sit down and wait for Nick, ten minutes later Nick walks, he looks around for his mum but then his eyes land on me and he stares shocked.

"Addison" he asks shocked.

Margret looks at me confused and I have to quickly think of a responce.

"Nick how many times do I have to tell you, don't call me by my middle name" I say shakely.

"What" he asks confused.

"Like I said call me mum" I say.

He finally catches on "oh sorry mum".

"Now come on, we don't want to be late for the doctors" I say grabing his arm.

He nods and we walk outside together, I sigh with relif when we get away from the officer and Nick stops me and turns to face me.

"Tell me what your doing here" he asks.

"Braking you out" I say "it was Robs idea".

"But your out of the house" he says.

"I needed to get away for a bit" I say.

He nods and we head to Robbys car and hope in me in the back and Nick in the front with Robby.

"Finally" Robby says.

"You two could have gotten caught" Nicks says.

"Oh well" Robby shrugs "Ad get dressed don't want to be wearing that were where going" ge chuckles.

I nod get dressed wondering were where going.