chapter 27: Addison

I look through every cabinet in the kitchen looking for something very important but I can't seem to find any, I woke up early this morning from morning sickness so I dicided just to stay up so I had a nice ling shower but as soon as I got out it hit me, the urge for it was terrible and I new I needed it soon, so here I am looking desperately through every cabinet thatI don't even here the footsteps enter the kitchen.

"What are you doing" Nick chuckles amused.

"Gummy bears" I say "do we have any".

"Not that I know of" he says taking a seat.

I groin loudly as I get up of the floor "but I need them now".

"I'm guessing you are finally getting cravings" he laughs.

"Shut up" I say.

"Will get some before school" he says kissing my cheek.

"Yes" I say victorious.

Nick starts breakfast just as Fiona walks into the room looking more dressed up then usual, she gives me a large smile as she grabs her handbag looking for her keys.

"I'm going out to dinner with a friend to night so just order pizza or something" she tells us.

"Whos the friend" Nick asks placing a plate infront of me.

"Oh no one special, you probably don't remember them" she explains quickly "I'll see you two later".

She quickly leaves the house avoiding and more questions from Nick.

"That was weird" he chuckles.

I shrug it of and dig into my breakfast wanting to finish quickly so we can leave and buy my gummy bears.
Once Nick finally gets ready we leave and drive to the nearest shops were Nick jumps out and buys me the biggest bad of gummy bears he can find and I quickly open them.

"Better now" he asks.

"Much" I say as I slowly savour each gummy goodness.

He chuckles and drives us to school, we walk in together, I feel calmer walking into school with Nick with me it make me feel calm.
We grab our stuff and head to class, Robby is already there waiting for us and he gives me a curious look when seeing the bag of gummy bears.

"Whats with the gummy bears" is the first thing he asks when I sit down.

"Shes getting cravings" Nick answer's for me.

"Oh poor baby" Robby chuckles.

"Oh shut up" I say.

"I will if you give  me one" he says holding out his hand.

I slap it away and give him a glare "there mine" I grumble.

"Ow you didn't need to slap me" Robby wines tubbing his hand.

"Yes I did, to prove my point that there mine" I say.

Nick just laughs at Robby "I probably just leave the gummy bears and don't try to get any or you will get hurt" Nick chuckles.

"What ever" he grumbles.

I chuckle as I continue to eat my gummy bears with out a care in the world because I've got a good friend, the love of my life, a baby to love and my gummy bears.