chapter 23: Addison

Robby came and picked me up, the whole drive we were quiet I rested my head against the window, I'm tired and Nicks face just keeps replaying in my head, the look of shock and what I think is disapointment on his face he wouldn't even look at me.
As soon as we pull into the drive way I get out and go straight to my room were I undress and get into my comfy pjamas and lay in bed, I rub my stomach as silent tears run down my cheeks, Robby knocks on the door and walks in and takes a beside me.

"Do you want to talk about it" Robby asks.

"Not really" I mumble.

"It might make you feel better" he says rubbing my shoulder.

"I told him" I sigh.

"How did he take it" he asks.

"He asked me to leave" I say more tears running.

"I'm sure he just needs some time" he comforts me.

"You didn't see his face, he wouldn't even look at me" I sob.

"Addison he loves you it was just a shock" he tells me "I think you should go to his place tomorrow morning and talk it out or your just going to keep worrying and thats not good for the baby".

"Your right, I'll talk to him tomorrow" I sigh.

"Good" he says "now get some sleep" he says before leaving me.

I fall asleep hoping hes right.