chapter 28: Addison

Me and Nick lay on the couch together, me wraped up in his arms, we've been watching movies since we got home this afternoon.
We finish our third movie me and Nick both strech our sore limbs and lean back on each other, Nick starts to softly kiss my cheek and slowly makes his way to my neck.

"What are you doing" I ask.

"Nothing" he chuckles against my skin causing a shiver to run throught me.

"We shouldn't" I moan as he continues to kiss my sensative spot.

"Why no baby" he whispers.

"Because your mum isn't home yet and could walk in on us" I explain.

"Oh well" he says before kissing my lips.

I don't stop him and we continue into a heated make out, I pull his shirt off and throw it aside and rub my hands against his bare chest causing him to moan loudly, he starts to nibble at my ear and I moan with delight.
Were both brought out of our trance when the door handle jiggles, we both sit up shocked and watch the door, Fiona walks in laughing as a man walks in behind her, its to dark to see who it is but he laughs along with her.

"Shhh Nick and Addison are asleep" she giggles.

"No were not" Nick chirps in causing both of them to jump in fright.

Fiona turns the light on and stares at me and Nick shocked, I smile shyly at them thats when I finally noticed who the man is standing next to her.

"Dr Andrews" Nick asks confused.

"Hello Nick, Addison" he greets.

"Hey" I whisper.

"What are you doing her" Nick asks.

"Oh just dropping your mother home" he explains "I probably should go, I'll see you tomorrow Fiona".

He gives Fiona a quick kiss on the cheek before he leaves, I noticed Fionas blush as she touches her cheek with a smile on her lips.

"Mum, why'd you go out with Dr Andrews" Nick asks her.

"Because I wanted to" she says "he makes me happy".

"I'm happy for you" I say giving her a smile.

"Thank you" she smiles warmly.

"How long has this been going on" I ask.

"For awhile now" she tells me "now that you know I should tell you hes coming to dinner tomorrow night".

"What why" Nick says getting of the couch showing exposed chest.

"Because I say so" she says bluntly before noticing his bare chest "where is your shirt".

"Um" Nick says nervously looking around "on the floor".

I start to blush when Fiona starts shifting her gaze from me to Nick before sighing loudly.

"What ever" she says "go to bed please, no more arguing".

"Fine" Nicks whines.

Nick pulls me up off the couch and up the stairs to our room were I quickly lay on top of Nicks bare chest feeling his warmth.

"I love you Nick" I say feeling myself drift off.

"I love you to baby, get some rest" he gives me a light kiss before I drift of fully.