chapter 36: Addison

I walk down the stairs in my light summer dress that shows of my small bump, I head into the kitchen to see Fiona fluttering around the kitchen.

"Hey Fiona" I say as I walk in.

"Oh hello sweet heart" she smiles "weres Nick".

"Still asleep" I say walking towards her.

She laughs at this and just shakes her head softly.

"So what plans do you have today" she asks.

"Nothing, why do you ask" I question.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go baby shopping with me" she asks.

"Yeah of course" I say happily "what about Nick".

"I'll just write him a note saying were we are" she explains.

She quick scribbles something on a piece of paper and ushering me out of the house.
We head to the shopping mall and Fiona keeps me laughing the whole ride there, she pulls into a parking spot and we quickly jump out and head inside.
We walk around, jumping from store to store, Fiona would buy all kinds of stuff for the baby like unisex clothes, blankets, stuffed toyes and many other items of baby stuff.
I stand looking at a large brown teddy bear when I hear my stomach softly growled.

"Addison are you hungry" Fiona asks.

"Yeah, a bit" I say with a shy smile.

"Come on we will go grab something to eat" Fiona says dragging me from the store.

We end up bye thai food a finding an emty table in the food court.

"So have you thought of any names for the baby" Fiona asks.

"Yeah we have" I say "its out of Emery or  Raylee for a girl or Emmitt or Trystan for a boy".

"Those are lovely names sweetheart" Fiona smiles.

I take a bite out of my food when I suddenly feel like I'm being watch I look around but don't see anyone around, I shrug it off as anxiety and contiue to eat.
After we finished I tell Fiona that I'm going to the bathroom and quickly scamper of.
I'm about to enter the small bathroom when I feel dark cold eyes watching me, I quickly turn just in time for someone to step out of the dark shadows.

"Well hello daughter, long time no see" he smirks as he grabs my hand and drags me into the shadows.